Upload only one document and get your visa
- Upload colored passport copies.
- Passport should be valid 6 months from the date of entry in Sri Lanka.
Complete your purchase using a paymode of your choice.
Keep track of your srilanka visa online status and get visa on mail.
30 Day Stay Double Entry Visa
Validity 180 Days
- You can enter Sri Lanka twice and stay for maximum 30 days from your first date of entry.
- You have to enter within 180 days from your date of visa approval.
Note : If you apply visa form today .Processing usually takes 03-04 Working Days
Sri Lanka is offering a free visa on arrival for Indian travellers for bookings received till 31st January 2020. As such, the embassy fee will be nil and holidayondiscount will charge a nominal fee to process this visa.
- Upload passport front and verify information in application form.
- On successful booking, application would be applied at embassy 30 days before departure so that visa is valid at the time of travel.
- Once visa is approved, we will share the same on your email id or you can download from visa section
Yes, we do not need flight tickets for visa processing.
Usually visa is approved by the embassy in 1-2 working days.
Sri lanka issues e-visa so we will mail you once your visa is approved. You can also download it from visa section.
If the application is not submitted to embassy and cancellation is done, we will only refund visa embassy fee.
Cancellation can only be done till the time documents are not submitted to embassy. Post submission there is no cancellation and refund.
- Below are the list of documents required at immigration:
- Original passport.
- Print out of your e-visa.
- Onward and return air tickets.
Passport front is required for Sri lanka visa processing.
While Sri Lanka is offering a free visa on arrival for Indian travellers, holidayondiscount is charging a nominal service fee to cover its cost of operations required to issue the electronic visa.
No, original passport is not required for processing. Upload only soft copies of the documents and get your visa.
You can enter Sri lanka twice within a span of 180 days and can stay in Sri Lanka for a maximum of 30 day
No, you will not be able to cancel your visa and hence there would be no refund.
Visa is required for all Indian Nationals
You can re-apply,however chances of approval would not be that high. We usually don’t reprocess the applications which are rejected previously.
SriLanka embassy accepts visa whose departure is within 30 days form the current date. But you can apply at any time and remove the burden of Visa. holidayondiscount will send the application before 30 days from your departure to ensure that it is valid at the time of your travel.
You can apply for visa anytime at holidayondiscount. However, we will only sent the documents to the embassy for processing 30 days before your departure so that the visa is valid at the time of your travel.