Pokhara is an adventure paradise, offering activities such as paragliding, trekking, mountain biking, canyoning, rafting, kayaking, jungle tours and much more. We take this opportunity to add another dimension to the awesomeness in adventure Nepal has to offer. We are proud to introduce to you the World’s Most Incredible Zipline, Zip-Flyer by HighGround Adventures. The Zip-Flyer by HighGround Adventures is not just another zip line. At a 56% incline, 1.8km in length, 2000 ft vertical drop and speeds of over 140 km ph, makes this the most extreme ride in the world. A ride of this magnitude has never been built before and we assure that this ride will truly be a unique experience. This system by Zip-flyer™ LLC, USA is designed with the most advanced technologies, creating a state-of-the-art zipline. Every part of this ride is creatively designed to provide unparalleled performance, precision engineered and manufactured to equal or surpass ANSI-B77 Tramway, ASTM, and TUV SUD codes. We hereby officially propose to you to include us in your in-bound tourist itineraries and sell our amazing product through your network. Please find below herewith the financial details of our offer for your valuable consideration.
COST FOR ZIP LINE:
Inr 6,600 per person (Inclusive of service charge )
- Pick-up from High Ground Office ( HGA ) at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Drive to High Ground Zip-Flyer Launch pad in Sarangkot
- Zip-Flyer ride
- Drop-off to HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara.
- Transportation from Hotel to HGA office and back is not included and will have to be managed
- by the travellers on their own.
Terms and conditions for booking the Adventure Activities :
- Full Refund for all adventure activities will be done incase of any cancellations due to weather, technical reasons, cancelation by the adventure company. The cost for the transportation as per the activity will be non refundable
- No refund will be made once the activity has been booked and confirmed if cancelled due to any reason – what so ever reason for cancellation ( Fear Factor ).
- Transportation from Hotel to the High Ground adventure office (at the lake side in Pokhara) and back to the hotel for activities booked like Zip Fly – Bungy Jumping will have to be managed by the travellers on their own hiring a local taxi.