FULL DAY ( 10-11 Hours )
Nusa Lembongan Island, Bali
Set sail onboard The Waka, a 16 meter sailing catamaran, and head to Nusa Lembongan. Spend the day partaking in the variety of water sport activities or simply relax on the beach with indulging delicious beach barbeque included.
What you will do
Pick up at your hotel in South Bali between 07:30 – 08:00 hrs and transfer to Benoa harbor. Set sail at 09.00 am, then approximately 2 hours journey across the Badung strait. Arrived at the island, Here you have options of activities such as snorkeling, surfing, volley ball and a village tour to see a seaweed farms and the underground house. Or you can just laze on a sarong beside the salt water pool and soak up the sun and atmosphere at Waka private beach club. A sumptuous barbecue buffet lunch will be served between 12:00 -14:00 hrs. At the end of the day around 15:30 hrs, it is time to sail back to Benoa harbor. We can usually see the silhouette of the great volcano, Gunung Agung emerging from the clouds.
07:00 – 08:00 Hotel pick-up, depend on the area
08:30 Boarding time
09:00 Depart from Benoa Harbor
10:45 Arrive at Lembongan Island
11:00 Activities (Snorkeling or Village tour)
13:00 Buffet lunch
15:00 Activities (Snorkeling or Village tour)
15:15 Depart from Lembongan Island
17:00 Arrive at Benoa Harbor
17:15 DrIve back to the hotel
Good to know
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or Group
- Operates every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Depart from Benoa port at 09:00 am and return at 06:00 pm uring sunset time
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Joined transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Coffee breaks during the sailing time with choices of Soft – Drinks, Fruit Juices, and Pastries
- Air conditioned return transfers based on shared vehicle via scenic drive On board: welcome drink, pastries, soft drinks, tea & coffee, slice fruit, cool towel, sunset cocktail with slice cheese and crackers on the way back.
- Facilities: 2 trolling fishing, toilet, tounge, cushion for sun bathing.
- Crew: 5 people
- At the island: return glass bottom boat to the island – welcome drink Facilities: table tennis, volley ball yard, chess, boogie board, canoe, backgammon, towel, shower/toilet, swimming pool and venue restaurant
- Activity: snorkeling, reef viewing from glass bottom boat, a village tour of seaweed farms and the famous underground house
- Lunch: front beach; BBQ lunch with a glass of wine or beer during lunch, soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee