Day 1: Arrival Danang
Upon your arrival at Danang International Airport. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to hotel for check-in.
Stay Overnight in Danang.
Day 2: Danang- Bana Hill- Golden Bridge-transfer to Hoian (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Bana Hills Station for Ba Na Hills 1-day tour. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a birds-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind.
Enjoy Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, make sure not to harm anyone.
Transfer to Hoian for check-in.
Stay Overnight in Hoian.
Day 3: Hoi An Excursion/Thu Bon River Boat Trip (B)
Today, we will visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, the Phuoc Kien Pagoda, and the local market.
Afternoon, you’ll take a boat trip on the Thu Bon River to a village of woodworkers and boat building families on Cam Kim Island and Thanh Ha pottery village.
Stay overnight in Hoian
Day 4: Hoian-Danang-Flight to Nha Trang (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, being transferred to Danang airport for a flight to Nha Trang City. When you arrive at the airport, meet your guide and heading to your hotel, enjoy your free time on the beach.
Stay overnight in Nha trang
Day 5: Nha Trang free on beach (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, free time for relaxing on beach.
Stay overnight in Nha trang
Day 6: Nha Trang-Dalat (B)
This morning, our driver and guide will come to your hotel then take you to Da Lat city, the city of love and flowers. Not only Vietnamese but also international tourists couples choose this place for their honeymoon. It takes around 3.5 hours to arrive Da Lat. After checking in hotel, it is your leisure time to explore this beautiful city.
Stay overnight in Dalat
Day 7: Visit Da Lat – City of Love and Flowers (B)
8:00 AM: pick up at hotel and visit Datanla and Prenn waterfalls, two of the many famous waterfalls in Dalat. Then visit Truc Lam Buddhist Meditation Monastery and the Robin hill by cable car to get the panorama view of the Da Lat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine-covered valley stretched down to the South. Visit the Palace of Bao Dai (the last king of Vietnam,). Visit traditional hand embroidery workshop XQ. Travelers will have the opportunity to witness firsthand the talent of the skilled artisans of the Da Lat embroidery craft.
PM: Then you visit the Valley of Love, the Flower Garden City, a venue of rare flowers and vibrant colors. Growing and export of flowers is a key economic sector of Dalat. Finally stop at Dalat market, tourists have free time for sightseeing and shopping for souvenirs, vegetables, fruit, wool clothing to bring to your family.
Stay overnight in Dalat
Day 8: Da Lat – Saigon City by flight (B)
You are free to enjoy your time in Da Lat until our driver picks you up and transfers you to the airport for a short flight north to Saigon.
Upon arrival in Saigon, you will be met by your driver to transfer you to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day can be spent at your leisure. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Cu Chi Tunnels – HD City Tour (B)
Depart the City for Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its 220-kilometer-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone.” The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place. You will even have chance to fire an AK-47
At the end of the tour, the private car will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Later visit the vibrant metropolis Ho Chi Minh City teems with energy, activity and motion where traditional life meets modern life. The emerging modern skylines stand cheek by jowl with colonial buildings and traditional temples. Begin the tour and stroll around the Dong Khoi Street, formerly known as the Rue Cantinas which is the heart of old colonial Ho Chi
Minh City. Pass by classic European-style landmarks such as the city Hall (Hotel De Ville), the Opera House and pay a quick visit to the neo – Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. Continue the tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace which formerly was the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president (outside only).
Later enjoy shopping at Ben Thanh Market.
Day 10: Mekong full day delta tour (B)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel & stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 11: Saigon Departure (B)
You have free time until your private car arrives to take you to the airport for your flight home. Finnish your tour with us. Goodbye and see you next time!
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
|Mecury Boutique Danang hotel||Danang||3*||Superior||https://mercuryhotel.vn/|
|Pearl River Hoian hotel||Hoian||3*||Superior||http://pearlriverhoian.com/|
|Monet Garden hotel||Dalat||3*||Superior||https://www.monetgarden.com.vn/|
|Ha Hien Signature hotel||HCMC||3*||Deluxe||https://hahienhotel.com.vn/|
|Cicilia Danang Hotel||Danang||4*||Deluxe||http://www.ciciliadanang.com|
|Belle Maison hotel||Hoian||4*||Deluxe||http://bellemaisonparosand.com/|
|Erica Nha Trang hotel||NHA||4*||Junior with balcony||https://ericanhatranghotel.com.vn|
|TerraCotta Dalat hotel||Dalat||4*||Superior||https://terracottaresort.com/|
|Bay Ho Chi Minh city||HCMC||4*||Deluxe||http://www.bayhotelhcm.com/|
|Grand Mercure hotel||Danang||5*||Superior||http://www.grandmercure.com|
|Koi Hoian resort||Hoian||5*||Superior||http://koiresortspa.com.vn/|
|Ana Mandara Villas resort||Dalat||5*||Villa room||http://anamandara-resort.com/|
|Best Western Havana hotel||NHA||5*||Deluxe||http://www.havanahotel.vn/|
|New World Hotel||HCMC||5*||Deluxe||https://saigon.newworldhotels.com/en/|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam Visa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam, Train Hanoi-Laocai
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Dec’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge