What to Expect
Holiday on Discount brings you another signature excursion to discover Bali’s northern region. A scenic route through the western shore brings you up to Belimbing before discovering the North Coast and the incomparable beauty of Bedugul mountainous region.
What Will you do
Our guide will be at your hotel in South Bali to pick you up at approx. 08.00 hrs. Be ready for a long scenic drive to arrive at the region of Belimbing. Along the way, stop at Pejaten ceramic centre to observe the artisans at work. As you arrive in Belimbing, take a stop to enjoy the cool air and views of rice terraces, coffee and cacao plantations.
Then drive to Lovina beach via sacred hot springs of Banjar, which is set in the midst of the jungle in a beautifully landscaped tropical garden with its 37° sulphuric water. Then proceed to The Brahma Ashram Vihara Buddhist monastery.
Next, drive up to the magnificent mountainous area of Munduk, accessed through a couple of small villages, and take a short walk to arrive at the waterfall. Continue our descent to the south passing through the beautiful twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan before descending further to arrive back at your hotel.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage