What to Expect
Holiday on Discount brings you a classic timeless journey to discover the iconic beauty of the Sunset at Tanah Lot. To complete the experience, stops are made at the royal temple Taman Ayun and Alas Kedaton; Bali’s protected Monkey’s sanctuary.
What Will you do
Start the afternoon excursion with pick up at your hotel in South Bali at around 13.30 hrs with our guide, drive towards the western shore of Bali to arrive at Tanah Lot temple.
Along the way, stops will be made to visit Taman Ayun, which is the Mother Temple of Mengwi Kingdom. “Taman” means Garden, and “Ayun or Ayu” means beautiful. So Taman Ayun means a holy place that is surrounded by a beautiful water garden. Next stop is at Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, enter the sacred protected lush jungle and walk across the pathway to arrive at the temple, follow your guide’s direction when interacting with the residents.
Arrive at Tanah Lot temple as the sun is about to set, walk around and learn a little bit about its role in Balinese Hinduism. If you are lucky, you will get to see the sun disappearing in the shimmering ocean. Be sure to capture the moments with your camera.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage