Kandy 1N- Nuwara Eliya 1N- Bentota 2N-Colombo 1N
Day 1: Colombo airport- Kandy:
Transfer from Colombo airport to Kandy.
Kandy is a major city in Sri Lanka located in the Central Province. It was the last capital of the ancient kings’ era of Sri Lanka. The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is both an administrative and religious city and is also the capital of the Central Province. Kandy is the home of The Temple of the Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1988.
Visit the Gems Gallery, Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Kandy Lake, Kandy Cultural Dance Show and the Temple of Tooth Relic.
The golden-roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth houses Sri Lanka’s most important Buddhist relic – a tooth of the Buddha. During puja (offerings or prayers), the heavily guarded room housing the tooth is open to devotees and tourists. However, you don’t actually see the tooth. It’s kept in a gold casket shaped like a dagoba (stupa), which contains a series of six dagoba caskets of diminishing size. As well as the revered main temple, the complex includes a series of smaller temples, shrines and museums.
Overnight at Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy- Nuwara Eliya:
Proceed from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya.
Observe tea gardens and tea factories.
Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights), blessed with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains and greenery; surrounded by hills and tea plantations, the town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. It is also known as “‘Little England” which was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village. The old brick Post office, country house like hill club with its hunting pictures, trophies and strict formal dinner attire; the 18-hole golf course, horse race course, etc., all remind you of ‘England”. Visit the Victoria Park and Gregory lake>. Lake Gregory is a reservoir in heart of the tea country hill city, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka. Lake Gregory was constructed during the period of British Governor Sir William Gregory in 1873 Golf course.
Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya-Bentota:
Proceed to Bentota.
Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock.
Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Bentota.
Day 4: Bentota-Kosgoda-Balapitiya-Bentota:
Head out to visit the Turtle Hatchery today in Kosgoda.The Turtle Care Centre at Kosgoda is one of 18 turtle hatcheries along the southern coast of Sri Laka. The center is located in the South Western coastal village of Kosgoda and was established in It is also very popular as all five species of turtles that visit Sri Lanka nest in Kosgoda. The center functions mainly as a hatchery and makes huge efforts to increase the rate of hatching, and survival of baby turtles in their very initial stages. However, the Care center also works on sick or injured adults; treating them and releasing them back into the ocean. Then visit the Madhu River and do a boat ride. The water of the river is dotted with small islands and the banks are all covered with lush mangrove forests that are home to dozens of incredible animal species. Enjoy hundreds of vibrant tropical birds and a few crocodiles if you’re lucky enough. These creatures are pretty rare and don’t like crowds.
Overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 5: Bentota to Colombo:
Transfer from Bentota to Colombo.
Colombo has nevertheless emerged as a must-see stop in Sri Lanka. No longer just the sprawling city you have to endure on your way to the beaches, it has become a worthy destination in its own right and makes an excellent start – or finish – to your Sri Lankan adventures. Visit the Gangaramaya Temple, Colombo museum, Galle Face Green, Old Parliament, Vihara Mahadevi Park, shopping malls.
Overnight at Colombo.
Day 6: Colombo-Colombo airport:
Transfer from Colombo to Colombo airport.
- Kandy: Pinehill Residence
- Nuwara Eliya: Oak Ray Summerhill Breeze
- Bentota: Joe’s Resort
- Colombo: Colombo City Hotel or similar hotels
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel except in Colombo
- Daily breakfast at Colombo
- Dinner at local outside restaurant at Colombo
- Private AC vehicle with English speaking guide for all transfers and sightseeing
- All taxes
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check in and late check out
- Personal expenses of any nature
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance Fees
- Christmas or New Year supplements
- Bank Charges of USD 15
Entrance Fee cost (INR):
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage – 560 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya gardens -840 per person (Kandy)
- Kandy temple – 420 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural dance – 350 per person (Kandy)
- Gregory Lake – 140 per person (Nuwara Eliya)
- Victoria Park – 140 per person (Nuwara Eliya)
- Colombo museum – 560 per person (Colombo)
- Gangaramaya temple – 210 per person (Colombo)
- Turtle hatchery – 210 per person (Bentota)
- Mangrove river safari – 700 per person (Bentota)
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are for per person on Twin sharing Half Board basis
- Rate are Dynamic & change as per travel Dates.
Delux, Standard, Superior