Tour Starts: Ex.Delhi (Volvo Package )
Dharamshala (2 Nights), Overnight Journey(2 Nights)
Day1: Delhi to Dharamshala: ( By Volvo):
On arrival at Delhi Volvo Bus stand, board the Volvo to Dharamshala. Overnight Journey.
On arrival at Dharamshala, arrival transfer to Hotel, after fresh up local sightseeing in Dharamshala places like:
Surrounded by high and green Deodar trees is the lake, which fills a mountain bowl. Situated 11-kms away from the town, this lake is easily approachable by road and makes an enchanting and serene picnic spot.
Originally home of the semi-nomadic Gaddi tribe, McLeodganj is today the residence of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. This mid 19th century place was developed as a British Garrison. The place was developed as an important administrative point for the whole Kangra valley. Today the place has
developed as headquarters of the exiled Tibetan Government. The impressive monastery has larger than life size images of Buddha, Padmasambhava and Avaloketeshwara.
The Shrine of Bhagsunath:
Just 11-km from the town center of Dharamsala is the ancient temple of Bhagsunath. There are many freshwater springs close to the temple, which are considered sacred by the Hindus.
St. Johan Church:
One of the most poignant memories of the British Raj is the church of St. John, situated in the wilderness. This charmingly dressed stone church is located just 8-km from Dharamsala on the way to McLeod Ganj. Under the shade of Doedar branches, a memorial has been made over the body of the British Viceroy, Lord Elgin who died at Dharamsala in 1863.
Set amidst the pine groves is a war memorial, built on the entry point of the to Dharamsala to commemorate the post independence war heroes of Himachal Pradesh.
After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to visit Kangra ji & Chamunda ji temple. O/N Hotel.
Day4: Dharamshala to Delhi Drop: ( By Volvo):
After breakfast check out form hotel visit Masroor rock temple & later in evening drop at Dharamshala bus stand to Catch the Volvo in evening and overnight journey to Delhi.
Cost per person for the proposed tour :
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Meal Plan|
Proposed Hotel :
|Dharamshala||Bob’s & Barley|
- Transportation by Dezire/Etios
- Volvo Ticket from Delhi to Dharamshala
- Volvo Ticket from Dharamshala to Delhi
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid From 15th April to 15th July 2020
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check In / Check out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges