Departure point: Madrid
Tour kicks off every Saturday
Day 1. Madrid – Caceres – Sevilla (560km ~ 348 miles)
Departure from the bus terminal at 08.00 in the morning. We’ll be heading to the region of Extremadura, where you will make a first stop in Caceres – a beautiful medieval town founded by the Romans in 25 BC. Visiting this place is like travelling back in times, to the old medieval era. The streets climb and twist among hoary palaces and mansions. As you turn your head up, you can see the skyline decorated with gargoyles, spires, and gigantic storks’ nests. The fortress has been serving as defensive walls since the 16th century. You will have a good hour and a half there, so, please go ahead and check the main highlights, those are very close to each other and located in the city center.
Continuation to Seville. Arrival, dinner and accommodation.
Day 2. Seville
Breakfast in the hotel, followed by a proper city tour throughout Seville with a local guide, to admire this beautiful and also the largest city of Southern Spain. With a numerous sights and attractions, this city will never leave visitors stuck for choice. Main highlights of the tour:
- Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park
- Seville’s Cathedral
- Barrio Santa CruzAfter the city tour you will have the afternoon off to rest or explore more on your own.
Dinner and a night in Seville.
Day 3. Seville – Cordoba (145km ~ 90 miles)
Breakfast, then morning tranfer to Cordoba – a beautiful ancient town in Andalusia as well as one of Spain’s most famous historical monuments. You will a proper tour through its historic center – conspicuously charming place, with its patios and courtyards, decorated with pots of aromatic jasmine and geraniums and walk narrow, winding streets, lined with what must be some of the prettiest and most colorful houses in southern Spain. And of course you will enter the Mosque-Cathedral – the greatest dual-identity monument in Spain.
Extending in a tangle of cobbled streets and squares to the north of the Mosque-Cathedral is Juderia – the city’s former Jewish quarter. This is a great area to stop for lunch, packed as it is with smart restaurants as well as superb no-frills tapas bars.
Free evening, dinner and night in Cordoba.
Day 4. Cordoba – Ronda – Costa del Sol (322km ~ 200 miles)
Breakfast. Transfer and a first stop to beautiful town of Ronda. Steeped in dark myths and bullfighting folklore, whilst boasting one of the most extraordinary locations in Spain, it is no wonder that Ronda has become Andalusia’s third most visited place. With its world-famous New Bridge and bullring, as well as the hidden corners of the gorge on top of which it perches, Ronda will definetely not disappoint. You will have a free time to explore the main highlights of this beautiful town.
Later we’ll continue to Costa del Sol.
- Situated in the province of Málaga, in the south of Spain, Costa del Sol(or Coast of the Sun) is among the most popular tourist destinations in Spain. Having marvelous weather (with over 300 days of sun a year) ensures that Costa del Sol gets bombarded by tourists any time of the year. Coming to there means finding not only beautiful landscapes and scenery, but also outstanding beaches. Each town is rich in cultural heritage and tasty food.
Depending on a date, number of people for the tour and other factors, you’ll go either to chic Marbella o flashy Torremolinos. Both places are beautiful coastal towns with excellent beaches, vibrant nightlife and very relaxed atmosphere.
Arrival, dinner and accommodation.
Day 5. Costa del Sol
Breakfast. Enjoy your free day in one of the most beautiful coastlines in Spain.
If you are in Marbella:
- Being one of the favorite destinations for travelers worldwide, Marbella successfully attracts visitors due to its diverse beaches, cosmopolitan atmosphere, mild climate, and world-class nightlife. The flower-filled plazas and narrow cobbled streets in the Old Town and Plaza the los Naranjos(Orange Tree Square) are filled with delightful shops and art galleries. On the other hand, Puerto Banus offers contemporary fashion shops selling designer labels and luxury items.
If you are in Torremolinos:
- Torremolinos is the perfect blend of a cosmopolitan town and a traditional Andalusian fishing village. With its seven kilometers-long coastlines, Torremolinos offers wonderful, seafront promenades. Aqualand and the Crocodile Park are the perfect alternatives for visitors who seek non-beach diversion. Additionally, nightlife lovers can opt for bars and nightclubs in Los Álamos or La Nogalera for truly great nighttime entertainment.
Dinner and another night on Costa del Sol.
Day 6. Costa del Sol
Breakfast. Another full day is at your full disposal. A relaxing time at the beach while sipping on a cool drink is highly recommended.
Dinner and your third night in the ”Sunny Coast” of Spain.
Day 7. Costa del Sol – Granada (180km ~ 112 miles)
Breakfast, then transfer to Granada. Granada is a beautiful city right at the foot of the spectacular Sierra Nevada mountains. The popular favorite of the region of Andalusia, Granada has a rich history, fantastic range of sites to see, and a bustling nightlife. With Arab influences and Spanish charm, there is plenty of culture and history to explore here. Upon arrival you’ll have a guided tour to see famous complex of La Alhambra, its Arabian palaces Nazaries, and its green and picturesque Generalife Gardens.
The tour to Alhambra, is already quite extensive and include a good part of walking, so it’s your choice the rest of the day – to relax in the hotel or continue to explore the city of Granada on your own.
Dinner and night in Granada.
Day 8. Granada – Toledo – Madrid (446km ~ 277 miles)
Breakfast, then transfer to Toledo. Toledo is an incredibly cultural-diversified city; it has seen numerous different cultures and dynasties pass through its walls, as well as many wars, royalty, and artists. The legacy that it guards is an essential part of Spanish culture, so visiting Toledo is bound to be an extremely unique experience. Some of the highlights we’ll see during the tour:
- The Juderia(”the city of the Jews”)
- You will see and enter the important buildings of synagogues of Santa María la Blanca (12th century) and also the church of Santo Tomé. The last one has a fine tower and a chapel containing the painting Burial of the Conde de Orgazby El Greco.
Lunch during the tour. Later, we will visit the craftsman’s own workshop to discover the ancestral techniques and the phases of the true Toledano sword-making elaboration.
Towards the evening transfer and arrival to Madrid. End of the tour.
- accommodation in **** hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- modern and air-conditioned bus
- multi-lingual tour escort
- sightseeing tour with local guide in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Toledo
- tickets to Cordoba’s Mosque
- tickets to Alhambra in Granada
- tickets to St. Tome and St. Maria Blanca churches in Toledo
- travel insurance
- free Wi- Fi on board
- Air Tickets
- Any Meal not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any services, activities, Taxes not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5 % GST
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned prices are valid till 31st March’2021.
- Mentioned prices are based on per person on twin sharing
- Prices are Dynamic & Subjected to Change as per travelling dates.
- Children less than 4 years old: free, without granted seat in the bus
- Children between 4 and 7 years old: 25% discount off adult price, in a triple room with adults
- Teenagers between 8 and 18 years old: 5% discount off adult price
- Seniors (65+ years old): 5% discount off adult price
- Third person in triple room: 5%
- Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
10% paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable. The other 90% is fully refundable if cancelled in no less than 3 weeks (e.g., if you paid 100% upfront right away). There are no refunds for cancellations made in less than 3 weeks to go before the trip.