Singapore (4N) Cruise (2N)
The quintessential melting pot of cultures, Singapore showcases the best of the East and the West. From Roti Prata at Little India and the temples at Chinatown to the futuristic National Gallery and retail therapy on Orchard Road, you will experience the best that Singapore has to offer with Holiday on Discount on our Singapore packages.
Day 1 (Singapore)
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening, you will be taken to Singapore’s famous Night Safari.
Day 2 (Singapore)
Your city tour will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India.
Day 3 (Singapore)
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and make your way to one of the most popular amusement parks in Singapore and the world, Universal Studios. The park is home to 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones promising fun for the whole family.
Day 4 (Singapore)
Sentosa is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches and resort-style hotels. Your excursion to the island includes the delightful SEA Aquarium, one-way cable car line, the Wings of Time performance, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and much more.
Day 5 (Cruise)
After breakfast, we check-out from the hotel. Today we have a day free to explore Singapore (on your own) or we have a chance to do last-minute shopping in Singapore (on your own). Later we will transfer you to Singapore Cruise Terminal depending on the departure time of your cruise. On arrival at the Cruise terminal, you will have to complete cruise formalities similar to that which we normally do at the Airport. Upon completion of cruise formalities, you will be assigned your respective Cruise cabin and you have rest of the day to explore the cruise & its activities.
Day 6 (Cruise)
You have a day free to relax on-board activities on cruise OR Cruise will dock at Port of Melaka. You have the opportunity to purchase onboard excursions (on your own) or relax and spend your time on the cruise.
Day 7 (Singapore)
After breakfast cruise staff will assist you in the completion of Check-Out formalities. Depending on the time of Check-Out we will transfer to you Singapore Airport for the flight back to India.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore with breakfast
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Cruise with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Singapore City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Afternoon Sentosa Tour (One Way Cable Car + Luge & Skyride (2 Ride) + Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, SEA Aquarium, Wings of Time) on Seat in Coach Basis
- Evening Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
- Universal Studios on Seat In Coach Basis
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- All Tour & Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Rates are not applicable on Blackout and Surcharge period
- Cruise Rates are calculated on the basis of Low Season Sailing Dates. Guest will need to pay the difference in cost for Mid-Season & High Season Sailing dates.
Melaka Cruise: (Wednesday Departure) – schedule subject to change
Low-Season Sailing: (all dates are Low-Sailing except Dec 11, 2019, which is Mid-Season Sailing)
|Wed||Singapore||–||23:59||Nov 20, 2019
Dec 11, 2019
Feb 19, 2020
Mar 4, 2020
|Wed||Singapore||–||23:59||Feb 26, 2020
Mar 11, 2020
|Wed||Singapore||–||21:00||Dec 18, 2019|
- Airfare / Visa Fees
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Airfare/Train fare/ Monument entry fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cruise rates are subject to change as per discretion of Cruise Company
- A gratuity of SGD 21 per person per night to be paid on-board directly to the cruise company.
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the above Package promotion is 30th June 2019. Please note Rates will change for Bookings accepted after 30th June.