2N Cairo/3N Nile Cruise
Day 1: Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Meet and greet by our representative
Transfer to your hotel in Cairo by private AC vehicle
Overnight at hotel
Optional: Sound & Light Show at Pyramids with transfers: INR 3,360 per person
Day 2: Cairo (Breakfast)
After buffet breakfast at hotel, full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop.
Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan-El-Khalili Bazaar(enjoy Irish coffee at khan khalili café and option to buy souvenir from the market at you own cost)
Overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Aswan/Nile Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Transfer from Cairo to Aswan
Upon arrival we’ll embark on your Nile River Cruise.
After lunch you’ll visit the world famous High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Then proceed to visit the majestic Philae temple, an ancient pilgrimage center.
Dinner and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Sail to Kom Ombo – Visit KomOmbo Temple
Sail to Edfu, enjoying lunch on board.
Visit the best preserved cult temple in Egypt – Horus Temple in Edfu
Enjoy afternoon tea while sailing to Esna
Dinner & Overnight on board
Day 5: Nile Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Sail to Luxor
Visit the West Bank , take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of kings.
Visit the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Dinner & Overnight on board
Day 6: Nile Cruise /Cairo (Breakfast)
Checkout after breakfast.
Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
After visits transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
|Hotels||Per person in twin share||Children
6 – 11.99 Y.
|In Cairo: Cairo Pyramids 5* or similar In Hurghada: AMC Royal 5* Hotel or similar||47,952||16,416||25,747|
|In Cairo: Pyramids Park 4*
In Hurghada: Grand Seas 4* Hotel or similar
- 02nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 03 nights accommodation on Nile cruise on full board basis.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our private AC vehicle, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Edfu, Luxor (apt /hotel-cruise and v.v)
- Entry visa of Egypt
- International Flight
- Domestic transfers
- Extra meals
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and bottled water during meals in Cairo
- Optional tours
- Tips 05$ P.P per day to be given to our representative while check in at first hotel in Egypt.
- Sharing Parents’ room.
- Child from 3 – 5.99 years sharing parents’ room without extra bed.
- Child from 6 – 11.99 years sharing parents’ room with extra bed.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates given are as on date however, in case of any increase imposed by the Government on any services included in the program; we will have the right to increase its rates accordingly.
- Check-in and check-out times are per International regulations.
- These rates are valid only for Indian clients who have Indian, Sri Lankan passports.
- We are able to handle all complaints of clients only if advised during their stay. No complains will be handled after final departure.
- Above is only an offer, need your acceptance to proceed with the reservation, subject to availability.
- 40 days before the Arrival date will be charged 25% of the total amount.
- 25 Days before the arrival will be charged 50% of the total amount.
- 15 Days before the arrival will be charged 100% of the total amount.