Day 01 – Arrive Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray.The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where Buddhists devout come for a pilgrimage. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 03 – Kathmandu
Today you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in 3* hotel in Kathmandu (4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by an a/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by an a/c vehicle exclusively( Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
- Applicable taxes
- Car : Ford / Fiat / Manza /Similar : (only 4 Heads are allowed and the car does not have any overhead carrier )
- 5 – 6 Adults : Scorpio / similar
- 7 – 12 adults : Toyota “Hiace” Van having 14 seats.
Hand-phone SIM card:
- Upon arrival in Kathmandu at the International Airport better known as “Tribhuwan International Airport”.
- One Passport size photo and a copy of the passport will be required.
- One can purchase a Sim. Activation time is 10 mins on an average. Cost is Inr 150 per Sim which
- can be topped off as per requirement. It will be a 3G card.
- Nepal Cultural Show with Nepali Dinner ( Veg as well as non Veg food)
INR 12,00 PP + Transport charges
- Mountain Flight / Everest Flight : The best way to see Everest
INR 8,880 PP + Transport charges
- Air Tickets
- Services other than specified.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are Per person on twin sharing basis.
- Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. No additional running for
- shopping / lunches / dinners/ additional sightseeing etc will be allowed. The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
- The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals, holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
- Hotel Check – in Time: 1500 hrs
Hotel Check – out Time: 1100 hrs
*A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above)for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too.
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of Inr 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact any denomination above Inr 100 notes are not a valid in Nepal (Inr 100 notes and below are accepted).
The maximum amount of Indian Currency one carry is Inr. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.