Port Blair- gateway to the sun, sand and surf of the natural beauty- endowed Andamans.
Port Blair- gateway to the sun, sand and surf of the natural beauty- endowed Andamans. A perfect nirvana for the urban dweller, enveloped in a modicum of the unchanged from times immemorial. Unchanged is the soulful pace of life folded in the wraps of time. Lingering in the air is the decadence of colonial rule, unchanged in the face of time and tides. Unchanged are the remotest heavens of biodiversity far removed from the gnawing realities of urbanization, a visit to this land of the unchanged and unfathomable is an eye-opener and an enchanter.
A smooth landing at veer Savarkar International airport and a two-km drive brings you to the buzzing capital of Andaman and Nicobar, Port Blair. Remnants of the British era cast long shadows on the city streets as well as on the soul while the unparalleled virgin beauty of the beaches wraps you in a fuzzy warmth. Balmy breezes kiss your hair and skin instantly transporting you to happy tropical days to come.
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Havelock Island Visit Radha Nagar Beach & Back
Early in the morning proceed to Harbour for onward journey to HAVELOCK the beautiful and world-famous Island. In Havelock guest can see and enjoy Asia 7th longest & beautiful beach i.e. RADHA NAGAR BEACH. In the evening, the guest will start return journey for Port Blair.
Day 3: North bay (Coral Island) – Ross island
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three islands cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbour that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkelling or take a Glass Bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Did you know: Andamans is known for its marine life and it has world class Scuba Dive centers, Scuba doesn’t require swimming skills! Yes, many people do not attempt it thinking that knowing swimming is important, but that’s far from reality. Though we recommend you to book your Scuba in advance, Its safe and reliable.
Day 4: Depart from Port Blair
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with wonderful memories
|No of Adult
(Cost Per Person)
|Without Extra Mattress||8580||10176||10877||12144||c|
|PORT BLAIR||Sea Gull||North Reef||SR Castle||Comfort Inn||Sinclair|
- Meal Plan CP (Bed + Breakfast)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Airport & ferry terminal Transfers
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty &1 AC Vehicle at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island as per itinerary. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island – Port Blair Back by Green Ocean Makruzz Base category/ Gov Ferry , as per availability
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary.
- 05.00% Goods & services tax extra (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicles is not on disposal basis & finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation will be subject to availability @ the time of reservation.
- Rates might be changed if traveling dates are changed.
- Standard Check in/ Check Out time is 06:30am– 07:30am,early check in/ Late Check Out subject to availability and completely on hotel’s discretion.
- All extras other than mentioned above are payable directly at hotel/ service provider.