Cape Town (3N) Johannesburg (2N) Sun City (1N)
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush Winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
Day 1 (Cape Town)
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, a representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 2 (Cape Town)
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel.
Day 3 (Cape Town)
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it’s called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 4 (Sun City)
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival, you are met by a representative for a transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits – you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 5 (Sun City)
After breakfast, you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included)
Overnight at Hotel
Day 6 (Johannesburg)
After breakfast leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Where you will see the reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners, houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to the hotel.
Day 7 (Johannesburg)
After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for the flight back home
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified English guide.
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents,
- medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.