Day 01: Paro Airport to Thimpu
Welcome on arrival at Paro (7200 ft).and transfer to Thimpu (57 kms/2.5 hrs/7800 ft). Evening free for leisure. Night Stay at Thimpu
Day 02: Thimpu Local Sightseeing.
Morning after breakfast starts for Thimpu local Sightseeing covering (Memorial Chorten, Emporium House,National Library, Handicraft Centre, Cherry Monastery, BBC Tower, SAARC Building & Bhutan’s Secretariat –The famous Dzong). Night stay at Thimpu.
Day 03: Thimpu to Paro
Morning transfer to Paro (57 kms/2.5 hrs/7200 ft).After lunch Paro Local Sight Seeing covering National Museum, Airport (Only Airport of Bhutan situated on the Banks of Paro Chu- In Bhutanese language Chu means River), Dungayal Dzong, Kichu Resort Valley. Mt. Chomolhari (7,300m) reigns in white glory at the northern end of valley. Night stay at Paro.
Day 04: Check out & return flight.
Morning departure transfer to Paro Airport. Tour Ends.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner in 3* Hotels.
- Economy Class two way airfare with all taxes – Note seat subject to availability at the time of booking
- Transportation and sightseeing in Private Vehicle
- Permit fee and applicable Hotel taxes
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Guide services
- Entry fee to the Museum/Monuments -Payable directly on own (Appox Rs.1300 pp)
- ANY OTHER EXPENSES NOT INCLUSIVE IN PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
NOTE : FOR 3RD PAX IN SAME ROOM EXTRA BED OR ROLL-AWAY MATTRESS WILL BE GIVEN
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are per person for min. 4 Pax booked together.
- Rates are valid till 30th June, 2020.
- Sightseeing Points like Institute of Painting School, National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Folk Heritage Museum, Post Office remain closed on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Check in & Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 1200 hrs.
- Please note that our Executive will hold placard as advices by you, just outside the only exit gate of PARO Airport.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group.
- The area is backward but rich in Nature and Culture and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in other developed destination. Yet we will use the best available facilities in any given location.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility & in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. Incase of guest having problem with blood pressure, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, will have to intimate to us during the time of booking so that we can block, rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climbing the minimum number of stairs possible. This information is also important so that we plan their visit to the high altitude area accordingly.
Bhutan Visa: Please be informed that Indian donot need visa but they should know that they will have to carry voters card or Passport to get the permit. In case they are travelling via air their passport will have the validity to travel Thimphu and Paro but will have to process special permit to visit Punakha and further.
Documents Required: A valid passport or Voters card is required for travel to Bhutan and the validity of the documents should be minimum 6 months