Day 1 BHUJ
08:15am : From Bhuj Railway Station and Airport
10:30am : From Bhuj Railway Station
02:30pm : From Bhuj Railway Station – Will Miss lunch on day 01
03:30pm : From Bhuj Airport – Will miss lunch on day 01
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City, Dhordo is approx. 85 km, which takes about 1 hr 45 min.Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo in the bus.
12.30 Onwards: Welcome & Check Inn (12.30 Onwards)
12.30pm to 02.30pm: Lunch at respective dining area Followed by Leisure Time.
02.30pm to 04.00pm: Enjoy in-house activities.
04.00pm to 05.00pm: Evening Tea/Coffee.
05.00pm to 05.30pm: Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sun Set. Mode of Transfer can be through camel cart/bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer.
07.00pm to 07.30pm: Return Transfer to Tent City, Dhordo
07.30pm to 10.00pm: Dinner at respective dining area
09.00pm to 10.30pm: Enjoy the Cultural Program of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Day 2 BHUJ
06.00am to 07.00am: Morning tea
07.30am to 09.30am: Breakfast at respective dining area.
09.30am: Check out from Tent City.
09.30am to 10.30am: Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing on the way Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Kutch Museum (Wednesday Closed) & Bhujodi (Handicraft Village & Craft Park).
- Sri Swaminarayan Temple: (Approx. time 20 min) : Made of marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
- Kutch Museum: (Approx. time 30 min) : A visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribals are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch’s (and India’s) population and cultural identity today. (Kutch museum remains closed on Wednesday).
- Bhujodi: (Approx. time 40 min) : The handicraft village Hiralaxmi Craft Park – a vision to reserve, restore and promote the art and craft of Kutch and make them accessible to the public. The handicraft village is where live artisans can be seen working. The cost of entry (if any) will be borne by the guest.
- Accommodation on DBL sharing
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) – Package starts with Lunch on Day 01 and Ends with Breakfast on Last Day.
- All Sightseeing mentioned above and Transfers from Bhuj by AC Coach on Seat in Coach (SIC) Basis.
- Any Air / Railway Fare
- Any other destination not mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any other meal not mentioned in Package Cost Includes.
- Any other Sightseeing not mentioned in Package Cost includes.
- Any expenses of Personal Nature such as camera fee, Monument Entrance fee, Guide Fee Etc.
- Any additional cost incurred due to Natural Calamities, Local Political conditions, Airline Flight Cancellation etc.
- GST @ 5% will be additional on above mentioned cost.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability