FULL DAY ( 8-9 Hours )
Payangan & Taro (Ubud), Bali
A full day of adventure in Bali to conquer the Ayung River followed by a journey to discover the amazing Elephant Safari Park complete with 30 minutes safari rides to explore the beauty of Taro Jungle in Ubud.
What you will do
Pick up at your hotel in South Bali around 07:30 hrs to arrive at the rafting starting point at Payangan – Ubud area. With a professional guide, the action starts when you launch into a 9.6 km river stretch, navigating through 33 class II and III rapids set in a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces. End the action packed 1.5 hour (approx) journey with hot showers, clean towels and changing rooms followed by a hot gourmet buffet feast at our private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and rice fields. Next, visit the Elephant Safari Park, get up close and personal with these incredible mammals during a 30 minutes jungle exploration whilst seating on their back. Other attractions not to be missed are the Elephant Museum and talent show. And then transfer back your hotel at 16:00 hrs.
07:30 Hotel Pickup (depend on the area).
09:30 Arriving at the rafting starting point and registration process.
09:40 Preparation/outfitting and briefing from the Guide.
12:00 Shower and changes.
12:30 Buffet lunch at The Canopy Restaurant (food only).
13:30 Depart from Bali rafting to elephant safari park.
14:00 Arriving at the elephant safari park in Taro village & registration process.
14:15 Visiting museum and elephant discovery information centre.
14:30 Feeding the elephants and baby elephants.
15:00 Elephant safari ride.
15:45 Elephant talent show.
16:00 Park tours.
16:30 Depart from elephant safari park, transfer back to your hotel.
Good to know
- Suitable for FITs and small group minimum 2 persons.
- Suitable for a group of families.
- Operates daily.
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Joined transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Family packages available
- World largest herd of captive Sumatran’s Elephants
- 4 daily elephants shows on admission
- 5 hectares of Botanical Garden with Orchid
- Air conditioned return transfers based on shared vehicle via scenic drive.
- Buffet lunch with complete Restaurant and Bar service.
- White water rafting.
- Park entrance.
- Elephant talent show.
- Elephant Safari ride through the cool forest of Taro.
- Touch and hand feed elephants.
- Watch elephants playful bathing rituals.
- Have photos taken with elephants.
- Witness live educational shows and elephant painting.
- Enjoy & learn amazing facts from the information centre, museum and from park staff
- Participate in children’s mini rides
- Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton
- Reception Centre with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology