What to Expect
Holiday on Discount brings you a full day of discovering Bali and the arts capital of Ubud. Combining nature, culture and royalty as well as a walk through the bustling Ubud Market, a must-do for anyone visiting the town.
What Will you do
The journey begins with approx. 08:30 am pick up from your hotel in South Bali and head straight to the beautiful Bali Bird Park to discover the beauty of hundreds of species of birds from all around the world.
Next, we stop at Batuan village and explore Pura Desa Batuan, considered as one of the finest and oldest temples in Bali. From here we continue to Ubud and take a short walk in the rice fields leading to Sari Organic restaurant for a uniquely healthy lunch experience. Afterwards, indulge yourself and stroll around at the Ubud market.
Then drive to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave, a really interesting temple which were used long time ago by the Brahman priest and ascetics for meditation. Which dates back at least the 11th Century.
It is time to drive back to your hotel with one last stop at Pura Penataran Sasih, situated in nearby Pejeng which is a charming temple containing the largest bronze kettle drum in the world.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage