Prague (2N) Frankfurt (1N) Amsterdam (2N) BERLIN (2N)
Day 1 (Prague)
Welcome to Prague! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel.
At the end of the afternoon, we take you to the Old Town Square. This historic location is full of energy and is a marvellous place to acquaint yourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 2 (Prague)
Today you will take a tour of baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include all of the city’s attractions. During the tour you will visit the iconic Prague Castle (admission included). Later, you shall take a boat tour on the river Vltava and enjoy the sights of the city from the water. You will have the afternoon free to explore Prague.
In the evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian). Return to hotel.
Day 3 (Frankfurt)
Today we leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see Lauf An Der Pegnitz, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to Wurzburg, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards Frankfurt. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, and so on).
Day 4 (Amsterdam)
Today we include a small CRUISE ON THE RHINE, between the villages of RUDESHEIM and ST. GOAR; undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque stretch. After this we will travel to COLOGNE, a city known around the world for its immense Gothic cathedral. Then on to the Netherlands. You will arrive in Amsterdam at the end of the day.
Day 5 (Amsterdam)
We have a very exciting day ahead of us today. We will go to ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its pretty houses. From Volendam, a picturesque fishing village, we will go to MARKEN, an island known for its houses built on stilts. In the afternoon we include a tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and the technique of diamond cutting. At the end of the day you will be taken to Rembrandtplein, one of the busiest squares in the city with plenty of restaurants from all corners of the world.
Day 6 (BERLIN)
We leave Amsterdam for Germany. En route, we stop at HAMELIN, a picturesque German town. Here, many shops and streets remind us of the town’s legend: The Pied Piper of Hamelin, written by The Brothers Grimm. We continue toward BERLIN, arriving at the end of the afternoon.
Day 7 (BERLIN)
Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. We shall visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit helps us to understand Berlin’s chequered past. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 8 (BERLIN)
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel marking the end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Cruise on the Rhine, I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam.
- City tour in : Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin.
- Evening Transfer: Old Town Square in Prague, Rembrandplein in Amsterdam, Kantstrasse area in Berlin.
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle, Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.