FULL DAY ( 8 – 9 Hours )
Nusa Penida, Ceningan & Lembongan
Experience Bali’s fastest and most exciting full day cruise as you discover the magnificent sights of Bali’s three sister islands – Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan.
What you will do
Pick up from hotel around 09:30 hrs and drive to Benoa port to board on semi inflatable high speed vessel and cruise to Nusa Lembongan, located 20km off Bali’s East Coast in what is known as the “Three Island region”. Then, cruise the South Coast of Nusa Penida and view 300 foot high coastal cliffs and Bat Rock. Visit pristine bays, snorkel, swim or go beach combing on deserted, white sandy beaches. Cruise through spectacular Ceningan Channel mangrove area. Enjoy the absolute best snorkeling Bali can offer in the breathtaking landscapes. Ocean Rafting, designed with the highest safety standards and equipped with 750hp, promises an exhilarating day of sightseeing and snorkeling at some of Indonesia’s finest pristine coral reefs. Picnic lunch is served onboard while enjoying the magnificent sight on the beautiful island before continuing to the Bali Hai Beach Club for the rest of the afternoon. Around 16:30 hrs the boat will depart for the journey back to Benoa harbor and transfer back to your hotel.
10:00 Registration at the marina, select snorkeling gear prior to boarding.
10:30 Ocean Rafting departs from Benoa Harbor, safety demonstration onboard. Cruise the South Coast of Nusa Penida and view the 300 foot high coastal cliffs.
11:45 Snorkel at Crystal Bay or Gamat Bay.
12:30 Cruise through spectacular Ceningan channel. Picnic lunch served on board Ocean Rafting.
13:15 Village tour.
14:00 Cruise 2 second snorkeling spot Bali Hai on Lembongan Island.
15:00 Visit Bali Hai Crusies Beach Club with option for parasailing.
16:45 Ocean Rafting vessel departs from Beach Club.
17:30 Ocean Rafting Arrives at Benoa Harbor.
Good to know
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or Group
- Does not have a fixed daily itinerary
- The daily itinerary will be determined by prevailing weather conditions
- Depart from Benoa port at 10:30 hrs and return at 17:30 hrs
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Shared transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Not suitable for children under 10 years old, pregnant women or people with heart or back problems
- Return hotel transfer based on shared vehicle
- Cruise the south coast of Penida Island and view 300 foot high cliffs
- Visit pristine bay and snorkel, swim or explore deserted beach
- Cruise through spectacular Ceningan Channel .
- Visit a traditional seaweed farming village.
- * Picnic Lunch is served onboard or at a secluded beach or Bali Hai Beach Club, Lembongan
- Visit to Lembongan Bay marine park and Bali Hai Beach Club
- A towel