02 Nights Cairo, 01 Night Aswan, 03 Nights Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor, 02 Nights Hurghada
- Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple & Egyptian Museum.
- Nile Cruise: The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Kom Ombo, Edfu Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon & Karnak Temple.
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Optional Tour allowed by the Evening: Sound and light show
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, then visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Back to the hotel for a free afternoon alternatively, start to visit the famous Egyptian museum with the treasures of King Tutankhamoun. And then drive to the most famous Khan El Khalili bazaars whereby you will have some free time to explore the market & buy souvenirs. Optional Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, or watch the magnificent Sound and light Show, it is really different experience you have to try, overnight in Cairo. (Breakfast)
Day 03: Aswan/High dam/ unfinished obelisk
Ibis Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Aswan, meet and assist at Aswan airport, transfer to your hotel for check in, today you will taste a remarkable excursion in Aswan to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, finally back to hotel,
at night you can try optional to Sound and light show at Philae Temple overnight at Aswan hotel. (Breakfast)
Day 04: Nile Cruise (Start from Aswan Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Early Morning Optional Tour To Abu Simble temple, Take breakfast box from your hotel, and then drive early in the morning at 03:30 am towards the magnificent Abu simble temple, it is one of the best sights you have ever seen, walk through “Temple of Ramses II, and the Temple of Nefertiti “then Ibis Egypt Tours guide will drive you back to Aswan, then transfer to your Nile Cruise, check into your Nile Cruise, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 05: Kom Ombo Temples Tour
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 06: Edfu & Karnak Temple Tour
head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, tasting your lunch on board, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 07: West Bank & Arrive Hurghada
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation, then start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Luxor VIP Bus Station, catch your Bus Trip to Hurghada, meet & assist at Hurghada’ Bus Station, transfer to hotel, Check-in Hotel then manage to relax at Hurghada’ Beaches and enjoy different water activities are waiting for you including swimming, diving or snorkeling, overnight in Hurghada. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 08: Day at Leisure in Hurghada
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at your hotel, it is your chance to escape the crowds, manage to relax at the stunning beaches of Hurghada, Optional excursion to tuck into spectacular islands like Mahmya and Giftun Island, plenty of water activities are waiting for you, swimming, diving or snorkeling are available, overnight in Hurghada. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 09: Final Departure
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at your hotel; Then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Hurghada’ Airport for your final flight. (Breakfast)
- Cairo Hotel: Aracan Pyramids Hotel (Bed & Breakfast Basis) or similar4*Std. (Special Promotion as 3* Hotel Rate) http://www.aracanpyramidshotel.com/
- Aswan Hotel: City Max Aswan Hotel (Bed & Breakfast Basis) … or similar 4*
- Nile Cruise: 5* Nile Cruise (Full Board Basis)
- Hurghada Hotel: Hawaii Cesar Resort Hurghada (Full Board Basis)…. Or similar 3*
- Cairo Hotel: Pyramids Park Hotel (Bed & Breakfast Basis) ….. or similar 4* Std. (Special Promotion as 3* Hotel Rate) http://www.pyramidsparkresort.com/
- Aswan Hotel: City max Aswan Hotel (Bed & Breakfast Basis) … or similar 4*
- Nile Cruise: 5* Nile Cruise (Full Board Basis)
- Hurghada Hotel: Desert Rose Resort (Full Board Basis)…. Or similar 4* https://www.desertrose.com/
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Aswan & Hurghada Airports.
- All transfer from / to airports by Private a/c vehicles.
- Private Full day guided tour to the pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fee.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cairo based on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 01 night’s accommodation in Aswan based on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Hurghada based on Full Board Basis and all taxes .
- VIP Group Bus Tickets Transfers from Luxor to Hurghada as mentioned at the above itinerary.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights on board 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Tours on board Nile Cruise including visits.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise.
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person.
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan – Hurghada / Cairo
- Optional tours if required
- Tipping USD$ 35 per person will be collected as the start of the tour (Cover Portals, Cruise Staff, drivers, during the tour & exclude your tour guide).
- GST 5%
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned prices are valid till 30th April’2020 Except for Peak Period (Easter 08/04/2020 Till 20/04/2020).
- Mentioned prices are person based on twin sharing
- Mentioned prices are subjected to change without any prior notice.