Day 1 ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 01hour only). Return back to the hotel / Guest house for Overnight stay.
Day 2 SHAM VALLEY EXCURSION UPTO SANGAM
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Lehenroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Later return back to Leh. Rest of the day free on own.
Day 3 LEH – EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE – LEH
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After spending some time at Pangong We drive back to Leh in the late afternoon. Rest of the day free on own. Overnight at Hotel in Leh
Day 4 Drop to Airport
Tour concludes. Thanks you for your patronage. Transfer to Leh Airport to catch the flight to your onward Destination.
|LEH||Green tara / Hotel Millenium /similar||Dimbir Regency / Lounchay Residency/ k2 continental/Similar||City Palace / Silk route / Grand willow (super deluxe )/Similar|
- Assistance upon arrival and departure in Leh
- All Hotel/guest house or camp accommodation on Double/twin/triple Sharing Basis as per option selected
- Meal Plan MAP basis (Bed tea+ Breakfast + Dinner). (03 Breakfast + 03 Dinner)
- Welcome in Hotel/Guest house with Ladakhi style tea .
- All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-condition Scorpio, Tavera, Qualis , Xylo, Tempo Traveller in Budget Category (as per the option selected ) as per the programme, point to point basis , not at disposal (pick up from Leh airport till Leh airport drop)
- All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-condition Xylo, Innova or Tempo traveler in Standard & Deluxe Category (as per the option selected ) as per the programme, point to point basis , not at disposal (pick up from Leh airport till Leh airport drop)
- Airport Transfer at Leh in Van/Eeco/Tavera/Qualis/ Scorpio/ Xylo (as per availability)
- Permit charges – (wild life fee, red cross fee, inner line permits to Nubra valley & Pangong lake , ladakh entry fee )
- First Aid Medical kit (basic) in taxi.
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- Air Fare/Bus Fare/
- Heater charges
- Rafting charges
- Monument & museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee, camel rides, rafting
- Extra personal costs e.g. laundry, telephone, tips, extra food, Lunch, Drinks, Cigarettes, Mineral water etc
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Medical insurance, medical costs or expenses of any other nature not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ road blocks ill health , political /union issues, or any reasons beyond control etc
- Oxygen Can/ Cylinder
- Any change in program made by the guest while in Leh , – additional cost will have to be paid to our office directly in cash & retention charges will apply
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charges increase by Transport Company, Govt etc will be chargeable to the travelers
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are per person on twin sharing & accommodation in Budget hotel
- Best time to travel is April to October
- Rates are Dynamic and subjected to change as per travelling dates.