Tour Starts: Ex Chandigarh
Shimla (02 Nights ) Manali (03 Nights)
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station and drive to Shimla. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms):
Checkout from the hotel drive to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening drop at railway station to catch the respective train
Cost per person for the proposed tour :
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||S. Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Child Without Bed||3600||4800||5700||7200||MAP|
Proposed Hotel :
|Shimla||Sukh Sagar/Similar||Woodrina/Anchal Regency||Snow Lotus/Sukh Sagar Regency ( Pure veg)/Rock castle/Silverine||Shimla Havens/Golden Fern|
|Manali||Surya International/Jupiter/Apna Cottage/Angel Inn/ Sarthak Resort||Prini Palace/Utopia/MP Residency ( Pure veg) / A Star Regency||Manali Grand/Rohatang heights/Snow Peaks/ Sarthak Regency/Royal Park/Ashapuri Residency
|Allure Grand/ Orchard Greens & Spa/
White Stone Cottage
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices valid from 15th April to 15th July 2020
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check In / Check out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- IDENTITY PROOFS: It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- ROHATANG PASS EXCURSION: (CLOSED ON TUESDAY) OPENS FROM JUNE 15 TO OCTOBER 15
Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and , It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 1000 to 1500 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand