Manali -Jispa – Serchu – Tsomoriri – Pangong – Nubra – Leh
Day 1 Arrival to Manali and evening explore
Welcome to Manali, today explore the Manali local sightseeing and walk around local market. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 2 Manali –Jispa – Serchu
Today we start our wonderful journey to beauty of Ladakh, with overnight stopover at jispa beautiful places with river, hills (4253 m). During the drive, we cross through the Rohtang Pass (3978 m) enter to Lahaul Valley, lunch at Keylong (3350 m), start drive to Sarchu 5hours drive via crossing Baralacha Pass (4890m) a beautiful drive on high altitude to be remembered for a lifetime. Stay overnight in Sarchu at camps.
Day 3 Sarchu to Tsomoriri
After breakfast, proceed to Tsomoriri via Nakeela, Lachangla Pass (16,617 feet) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest plateau in the world of around 42 km) and Pang. Admire the beautiful scenic journey on the Manali Leh Highway (Considered to be the most beautiful world in the world). Cross the Tanglangla pass and reach Tsomoriri in the evening. Overnight stay in Tsomoriri.
Day 4 Tsomoriri – Pangong Lake
After early breakfast drive to Pangong Lake (via tsaga-la or from kharu) which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. On arrival check in Camp. Enjoy the turquoise colour panoramic lake and the sun set on the banks of lake with magnificent mountains. Stay overnight in Pangong.
Day 5 Pangong – Nubra via shayok
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on the lake. After breakfast
leave for nubra valley via -Shayok Rivers it duration 5 hours and at late afternoon
arrival to nubra valley. Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 6 Nubra –Leh
After breakfast, visit to Deskit Monastery and have a wonderful view of Nubra Valley. Later drive to back to Leh, crossing Khardung La Pass-world’s highest motor able road. Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 7 Rest Day.
Enjoy the breakfast in hotel and today is full day rest and the full day will be at your leisure. Overnight at Leh.
Day 8 Departure.
Today the tour will end and you will be transferred to Leh airport. Return back with all the beautiful and memorable memories of Leh.
|HOTEL JUPITER||HOTEL JUPITER||HOTEL SNOW PEAK RETREAT||LARISA MOUNTAIN RESORT|
|DORJAY CAMPS||DORJAY CAMPS||GOLD DROP CAMPS||GOLD DROP CAMPS|
|Norling Camp / Yak Camp||Nomadic Camp / Tsomoriri Inn||Hotel Lake View -Deluxe||Hotel Lake View – Super Deluxe|
|NUBRA||REAL SIACHEN/ SNOW LEOPARD/ SAND DUNES||NATURE’S NEST NORTH LUXURY CAMP||MYSTIQUE EARTH HOMES/ DESERT HIMALAYAS DELUXE||STONE HEDGE|
|PANGONG||HUNDRED SKY CAMP/ THE LADAKH CAMP||NATURE’S NEST LUXURY GLAMP/ PANGONG RESIDENCY||PANGONG SARAI – COMFORT||PANGONG SARAI – SUPERIOR|
|LEH||KATPA RESIDENCY/ GALWAN PALACE/ HIMALAYAN VILLA||NATURE’S LAND/ THE HIMALAYA/ SILK ROUTE/ HOLIDAY LADAKH||SPIC n SPAN/ SINGGE PALACE/ GRAND HIMALAYA/ YARAB TSO||THE GRAND DRAGON/ ZEN LADAKH/ DRUK LADAKH|
|NO OF PAX.||STANDARD||DELUXE||PREMIUM||LUXURY|
- Accommodation on double sharing basis as per the details given above
- Meal Plan MAPI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers as per the itinerary
- NAC Toyota Innova/ Tata Aria/ Xylo/ Scorpio (upto 06 pax) / Tempo Traveller (Above 06 pax). as per the itinerary.
- Pickup and Drop from Leh Airport
- Inner line permit.
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge.
- Air Fare/Train Fare and all entry fees at sightseeing spots.
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ coloumn.
- Travel insurances.
- Monuments entrances fee and optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in Inclusions column.
Terms & Conditions:
Prices valid from 31st October 2020.
Prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
April & October Month, Pangong Lake Journey will be done in one-day excursion.
For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.