Day 1 ( Madrid)
Welcome to Madrid! Upon arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.Check the informative panels in the hotel reception area for the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers to receive information about the circuit. Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Via; a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant: Indian, Chinese, Spanish and Middle Eastern are some of the options.
Day 2 ( Madrid)
The day starts at 08.30 hrs with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Gran Via, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. You will also visit Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where you will see the lake and the Glass Palace. Admission to Las Ventas Bullring included. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world where you will learn about the tradition of “corridas” in the Bullfighting Museum. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. At sunset we provide a transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different exquisite cuisines (Indian, Middle Eastern, Muslim, Spanish, International) in which to enjoy a pleasant dinner. Return to hotel.
Day 3 (Barcelona)
You depart early in the morning from Madrid. Heading towards Aragón, pause your journey in Zaragoza. Our guide will join the group to Basílica del Pilar. Afterwards the group will have free time to visit this impressive sanctuary and enjoy the city centre. Later, make your way to Cataluña to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by walls in a beautiful setting, this is one of the best-preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance and guided tour included). You will then go on to the Monastery of Montserrat where we include a ride on the rack train for the fantastic views this gives. You will later continue to Barcelona, arriving in the late afternoon.
Important note: in the winter months, from November to March (both included), due to the shorter days, the Monastery of Poblet will not be visited (so that we can reach Montserrat in the daylight)
Day 4 (Barcelona)
Today you will discover the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Your visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert. You will also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neighbourhood dating back to the Middle Ages. Visit the area where the Olympic Games took place and the basilica of La Sagrada Familia, a masterp ece of the Modernist architect, Antoni Gaudi. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”) an open air architectural museum that showcases the architecture and culture of Spain. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Explore the city on your own for the rest of the day. In the evening we provide transfers to Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya area, where you can select from a great variety of restaurants (including Indian, Chinese, Halal, International and regional Spanish cuisine).
Day 5 (Barcelona)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, marking the end of our services, and head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Europamundo General Services : Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in : Madrid, Poblet, Barcelona.
- Evening Transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona.
- Ticket admission: Plaza de Toros de las Ventas in Madrid, Poblet Monastery, Poble Espanyol in Barcelona.
- Train: Montserrat.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.