Heli Departure Date 2020
May: 03*, 09, 15, 21, 27
June: 02*, 08, 14, 20, 26
July: 02 *, 08, 14, 20, 26, 30*
Aug: 05, 11, 15, 23, 29*
Sept: 04, 10, 16, 22, 28*
Full moon Dates, Kailash/Manasarovar 2020: May: 07*, June: 05*, July: 05*, Aug: 03* Sept: 02*, Oct: 01*.The Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world.”Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.”
Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Evening briefing about Kailash trip. Hotels; Shankar, Royal Singi Similar.
Transfer to Hotel and brief
Morning visit Pashupatinath, Sleeping Vishnu, Yatra preparation and fly to Nepalgunj, transfer to Hotel. Hotel
Morning fly to Simikot (3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir
Sun Valley Resort or Similar
After breakfast fly to Hilsa (3700m) and drive to Purangn (3800m) Acclimatization
By heli 20 min & 45 min drive
Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4500m), Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km and Holy Bath, Puja etc.
Drive 3hrs to lake and parikrama
Morning free and After lunch drive to Darchen.
Kailash or Himalaya Hotel
45min drive by Bus
Drive to Yam Dwar and trek to Diraphuk
Drive 25min and walk 6-7hrs
Trek over Dolma la pass (5550m) and to Zuthulphuk
Trek to Zhongdo and drive back to Purang.
Trek 3 hrs and drive 4 hrs
Morning drive to Hilsa border and fly to Simikot-Nepalgunj
Sun Valley Resort / Hotel
Fly 20min /55min
Fly to Kathmandu or drive to Lucknow as per flight schedule.
Flight to KTM
Depart to airport and fly back to home.
Note: Itinerary are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances and the extra cost occurred has to be paid by the clients.
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis 4-star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple and Sleeping Vishnu.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4 pax in Simikot and Tibet side.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary (B, L, D)
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Bus from Masarovar to Darchen Yamdwar as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- All cooking equipment as per group size.
- Yak & Yak man for kitchen equipment during Kailash parikrama
- All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing charge.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra rooms bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse-riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned cost is per person on group sharing Basis.
- Mentioned rates are valid till Dec,2020
- Additional for Single supplements – 2 nights in Kathmandu: 9,600. PERPAX
- Extra cost: Upgrade to 5-star Hotel: 9,600 INR per pax
kailash yatari: we are pleased to inform you that carry at least INR 60,000 for extra expenses such as extra night’s stay at hotel / guest house due to any reasons. like permit delay by FEC, Visa delay by China Embassy in Delhi, domestic flight cancellation due to bad weather etc. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Permit Procedure: According to the different group entry date, the documents for permit application must be submitted at least 30 days before the group entry.
Basic Information About kailash yatra:
- Start Point: Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Lucknow as per your booking
- End Point: Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Lucknow as per your booking
- Max Altitude: 5650m
- Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714m
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Temperature: Max 20c to Min -10c
- Altitude of Mansarovar Tal: 4550m
- Parikarama of Kailash: 56 km
- Parikarama of walk: 45 km in three days
- Distance From KTM: 1050 km (one way)
- Parikrama of Mansarovar Tal: 105km
- Climate: Unpredictable
- Refund: No any refund will be made to any tour member in-case of incomplete yatra due to what so ever reason.
- Holy Water of Manasarovar: As per FEC agreement, the water of Lake Manasarovar is strictly forbidden to be taken abroad by Pilgrims and Staff.
- 70 Age Above Policy: The following documents should be submitted for these pilgrims: (1) Health examination report within 6 months by Indian public hospital above the country level. Content of the report should include doctor’s judgment and suggestion whether the pilgrim’s physical condition is suitable for the plateau areas (4000m) (2) Application by the pilgrim to express the intention for pilgrimage in Kailash Region. The application should be Signed and fingerprinted by the pilgrim and two direct relatives, will judge whether to allow the pilgrim entry to Kailash Region. According to these documents. Pilgrims suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma and other diseases which are not suitable for entering plateau areas cannot apply the permit. Accompany requirement, at least two direct relatives required.
- 70 age above need to security deposit USD 1000 for Kailash yatra, this amount is refundable basis.
- These two relatives guarantee to pilgrims over 70 years old. If the pilgrim died not for reasons, your security deposit USD 1000 will not refund.
Important per-Departure Information:
Clothing: casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are the rule of Tibet, be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to cold. Indian Pilgrims are advised strictly not to wear Sari during the Yatra. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. What to Take: winter wear, Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wear, jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of show, woolen balaclava (monkey cap) & scarf / dust mask to protect your eyes and nose from dust. Bring with you: you may bring the snacks for along the way such as chocolates, dry fruits, toffees, glucose, namkeen etc. strong water bottle and water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eye from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust). Clothes-line / Clips, needle & thread, body spray (handy for smelly boot/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent) toilet paper, torch and spare batteries, daypack (mall shoulder bag), camera and films, binocular.
Health: this is one of the toughest high-altitude road journeys on earth. You must be physically fit-no two ways about that, generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high-altitude travel for days in no road condition. Extreme cold, trekking to an altitude of 18500ft during the Parikrama etc.
Altitude Sickness: As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc) until your body adjusts to the elevation. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of Diamox tablets. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
Currency: The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan, USD 1=6.8 Yuan &1 Yuan=INR 10.7 approx.
Money can be exchanged at Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Hilsa or Purang
Risk and Liabilities:
We always effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, as Tibet Tours and Travels is run strictly under Foreign Exchange Center of Tibet Autonomous Region. Tibet Tour shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, lack of transport, visa rejected by Chinese authorities, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometime good vehicle may break. We highly advised to the clients to have full insurance against medical, trip cancellation and personal accident risk.