Milan (1N) Verona (1N) Venice (1N) Perugia (1N) Rome (2N)
Day 1 (Milan)
Welcome to Europe!!!. On arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area.
Day 2 (Verona)
Today we see one of the most beautifully scenic areas of Europe, the region of the Italian lakes. Firstly, we will travel to LAKE ORTA in ORTA DE SAN GIULIO, a well-preserved medieval city. We take a train ride to reach the centre of the medieval town, and then a boat to the ISLAND OF SAN GIULIO, a little island on the lake with a monastery. After this we go on to LAKE MAGGIORE, stopping in STRESA, where we have the option to visit the Borromean Islands, and especially ISOLA BELLA with its gardens and palace (closed in the winter). Time for lunch. After lunch, we go on to VERONA.
Day 3 (Venice)
Murano glass factory in Venice. We will have time to see Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet before leaving for VENICE, where we arrive at about 13.00. We include a boat trip to the area of St Mark’s Square, with a local guide we take a stroll around the City of Canals. There will also be a chance to admire the glasswork of Murano. Afterwards enjoy some leisure time, maybe a trip in a gondola? Accommodation in the Mestre district.
Day 4 (Perugia)
Today we leave for PADOVA, the destination of many pilgrims, where we will see the Saint’s Basilica. Then we will go on to the Adriatic coast to see SAN MARINO, a small independent country on top of a strongly fortified mountain. Time for lunch. We travel on through pretty mountain countryside, crossing the Apennines to GUBBIO, a marvellously well-preserved town in which the Palace of Consuls and the 12th-century cathedral stand out. Continuing to PERUGIA.
Day 5 (Rome)
PERUGIA is a historic city also known as the City of Chocolate. With a local guide, we will explore, climbing its ramps that cross the rocky outcrop, and we will be surprised by its squares and stone streets. After this we travel to ASSISI, there we will have time for lunch and to see the Basilica of St Francis. In the afternoon, we travel to ROME, arriving in the late afternoon.
Day 6 (Rome)
In the morning, we will have a tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We will also enter the Roman Colosseum (admission price included), the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we will transfer you to the Via Cavour area, where you will find many international restaurants to enjoy your dinner at. After dinner return to the hotel.
Day 7 (Rome)
After breakfast, the end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in VENICE, PERUGIA, ROME
- Boat: To Island of St. Giulio in Lakes Region, To the area of St Marks in Venice in VENICE
- Evening transfer: Via Cavour in Rome in ROME
- Ticket admission: Murano glasswork in Venice in VENICE, Coliseum of Rome in ROME
- Train: To Orta in Lakes Region
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.