Tour Starts: Ex.Delhi (Volvo Package )
Manali (3 Nights) Shimla (02 Nights), Overnight Journey (2 Nights)
Day1: Delhi to Manali by Volvo:
On arrival at ISBT Delhi board to Volvo and proceed towards Manali a distance of 570 km. Overnight journey.
Day 2 Manali :
Full day sightseeing of Manali Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery and evening at explore the local market. O/N Hotel
– Also referred to as Dhoongri temple, the temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba who was wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas – Bhim. Amidst Indian Cedar Forest, the temple is a must-see.
Manu Maharaj Temple
Dedicated to the Rishi Manu after whom the town is named, it attracts people because of being one of its type. There are no temples dedicated to Him except for this.
Van Vihar Park
Good place to have an evening break with family and kids, it has a children’s park and a small pond for boating experience.
Day 3 Manali:
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Day 4 Manali :
Excursion to Kullu and Manikaran Sahib famous for its Sikh shrine and Hot Sulphur springs, on the way back shopping at Kullu. O/N Hotel
Kullu (1220m) was once known as Kulanthapitha – the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalaya, and by the banks of the shining river Beas lay the fabled Silver Valley. Kullu got its first motorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain a considerable measures of its traditional charm. Here is the core of an intricate web of numerous valleys, each of which is a visual delight and seems more beautiful than the other.
1737 m, on the right bank of river Parvati. This place is famous for hot sulphur springs revered by both Hindus and Sikhs pilgrims. Thousand, of pilgrims take dip in holy water. The water of the spring is also said to have curative value which cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and His divine concert Parvati. ACCESS : By road the Manikaran is 45 km from Kullu via Bhunter and 85 km from Manali. The road bifurcates at Bhunter 10 km short from Kullu via Jari and Kasol. The airport at Bhunter (Kullu) is at a distance of 35 km.
Day 5 Manali to Shimla :(265 KM | 8 Hrs):
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. O/N Hotel
Day 6 Shimla :
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 7 Shimla to Delhi Drop by Volvo :
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Shimla bus stand to Catch the Volvo overnight journey to Delhi.
Reached Delhi Early in the morning.
Cost per person for the proposed tour :
|No of Pax||Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Manali||Sarthak Resort||The White Stone Resort|
- Transportation by Dezire/Etios
- Volvo Ticket from Delhi to Manali
- Volvo Ticket from Shimla to Delhi
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Service tax @ 5% extra
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid From 15th April to 15th July 2020
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above-mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges