Kuala Lumpur (3N) Taman Negara (2N)
A fascinating mix of the ancient and the ultramodern, Malaysia is every traveller’s dream. With skyscrapers and minarets, Roti Canai selling street stalls and Michelin starred restaurants, rainforests and white sand beaches; it is a country of contrasts with something for everyone. See the best that this beautiful land has to offer with our Malaysia holiday packages.
Day 1 (Kuala Lumpur)
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood.
Day 2 (Kuala Lumpur)
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence.
You can also load up on souvenirs at China Town before heading to the serene National Mosque, the Independence Square and Anglican Church. You will also visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan and Putrajaya.
Day 3 (Kuala Lumpur)
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit Snow World, a winter wonderland in hot and humid climes and the indoor and outdoor amusements parks, perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country.
Day 4 (Kuala Lumpur)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and make your way to the heart of the Malaysia jungle. Taman Negara is a vast rainforest that is nearly 130 million years old and home to wild cats, primates and tropical birds. In the evening, you will enter the jungle for an exciting night jungle walk that includes dinner.
Day 5 (Kuala Lumpur)
After breakfast at the hotel, head out and explore the area. Today you trek through the jungle with a trip down the canopy walkway to Teresek Hill. Your package also includes boat trip on picturesque Lake Berkoh.
Day 6 (Kuala Lumpur)
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 03-night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 02-night accommodation at Mutiara Hotel chalet room
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Towers
- Genting Full Day Tour Enroute Batu Caves + One Way Cable Car with Indoor Theme Park Excursion to Batu Caves
- Return airport transfers
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Return Airport Transfer from KUL Airort to Taman Negara Hotel
- Night Jungle Walk with Dinner
- Jungle Trekking with Canopy Walkway to Teresek Hill + Lunch + Dinner
- Boat Trip @ Lake Berkoh
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Air fare/ Train fare/ Visa fees/ Monument entry fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Surcharges if any, needs to be paid at time of confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour prices are for Indian nationals and foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard/superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Children below 2 years travel free.
- All hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- We do not hold any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms, etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday surcharge, if applicable, will be additional.
- While we provide the best possible assistance, any overstay expenses due to delay, change, or cancellation in flights will be in the guests and Holiday on Discount will not be liable for any such expenses.
- All rates are valid till September 2018.
- Please note that the itineraries are subject to change. The inclusions, however, will remain the same.