Rome (2N) Florence (1N) Venice (1N) Kitzbuhel (1N) Vienna (2N) Budapest (1N) Prague (2N) Frankfurt (1N) Amsterdam (2N)
Europe may be tiny but with its diverse cultural heritage, fascinating history and spectacular scenery it has been a favourite for travellers since time immemorial. See the pearls of Central Europe on your trip to Austria, Hungary and the Czech Republic with our European Summer package.
Day 1 (Rome)
Welcome to Rome! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the evening we will transfer you to the Trastevere area (this neighbourhood will be a great introduction to Rome). Take a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district and find its hidden treasures, such as some modest medieval churches and small shops with interesting souvenirs. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) filled with the Italian spirit, will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving international cuisines can be found in this area. After dinner, we return to the hotel.
Day 2 (Rome)
Roman Coliseum and Vatican City. Evening transfer. In the morning, we will have a tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We will also enter the Roman Colosseum (admission price included), the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we will transfer you to the Via Cavour area, where you will find many international restaurants to enjoy your dinner at. After dinner return to the hotel.
Day 3 (Florence)
View from Piazzale Michelangelo. Today we will leave Rome, heading north. This route has beautiful landscapes. Arriving in FLORENCE, we head straight to the impressive Piazzale Michelangelo. In the evening we take a tour with a local expert, walking through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza Della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. In the evening you will have time for dinner, as, in this district, you can find many restaurants serving international cuisine.
Day 4 (Venice)
Visit and admission to Sat. Mark´s Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass. Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. We will arrive in VENICE and board a Vaporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St. Mark´s Square and enter the Basilica (entrance included). Afterwards, we will visit the Murano Glass Factory. It is fascinating to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore. In the late afternoon, you will have the chance to get dinner in the Mestre area, where you can choose from many restaurants.
Day 5 (Venice)
We will depart from Venice, travelling to Austria!. Arrival at INNSBRUCK, time to stroll in the historic centre and have lunch. After this, we travel along a very pretty scenic road between the mountains to KITZBÜHEL – Arrival and time to see this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year! Free time. Dinner included(vegetarian option possible). Note: In case of a few travellers on the trip, the journey from Venice to Innsbruck may be done by a train.
Day 6 (Vienna)
Departing in the morning, we will continue to explore Austria, travelling between the mountains, and arriving in SALZBURG. Our guide will accompany us through the beautiful streets of this city’s historic centre, declared a World Heritage site. We make our way between lakes and mountains in the next stage through the Alps. Our next stop is in ST. WOLFGANG, a famous place of pilgrimage in Austria. We continue to TRAUNKIRCHEN with its beautiful Traunsee Lake, where we take a cruise to see four castles, disembarking in GMUNDEN. After this we continue to VIENNA, arriving in the late afternoon.
Day 7 (Vienna)
Gardens of the immense Schönbrunn Palace. Today we take a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Then we head directly to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of leisure in the city centre. In the evening we will go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the nightlife in the neighbouring streets. Here you will get the opportunity to take dinner.
Day 8 (Budapest)
We have an approximately three-hour journey to BUDAPEST, Hungary. Arriving at around 11:30, we will discover Budapest (known as the “Queen of the Danube”) on a scenic tour of the city. Budapest is divided by the Danube River, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan Pest on the opposite side. Time for lunch, followed by a boat tour along the river. After the tour enjoys some leisure time. At the end of the day, we finish in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of opportunities to take your dinner.
Day 9 (Prague)
Evening transfer in Prague. We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube. With an attractive historic centre, take time to see the city and enjoy lunch. After lunch, we will continue our journey to the Czech Republic, PRAGUE. Arriving in the evening, we will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 10 (Prague)
Visit Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit, we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner. Return to hotel.
Day 11 (Frankfurt)
In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out because of its busy Market Square and Castle. After this, we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine River, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues to FRANKFURT. Explore the historic city and choose one of the many international restaurants. Go to the hotel.
Day 12 (Amsterdam)
Today we will take a small Cruise on the Rhine, between the villages of RUDESHEIM and ST. GOAR, undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque section. After this, we will travel to COLOGNE, a city which stands out for its immense gothic cathedral. Then on to the Netherlands. Arriving at AMSTERDAM in the late afternoon.
Day 13 (Amsterdam)
Boat on the IJsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam. Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dyke), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Go to the hotel.
Day 14 (Amsterdam)
After breakfast, the end of our services
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE, VIENNA, BUDAPEST, PRAGUE, AMSTERDAM
- Boat: Vaporetto In Venice in VENICE, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen in SALZBURG, Danube River in Budapest in BUDAPEST, Vltava River in Prague in PRAGUE, Cruise on the Rhine in CRUISE ON THE RIVER RHINE, I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in AMSTERDAM
- Evening transfer: Trastevere in Rome in ROME, Via Cavour in Rome in ROME, City Hall Square in Vienna in VIENNA, Vaci Utca in Budapest in BUDAPEST, Old Town Square in Prague in PRAGUE, Rembrandplein in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence in FLORENCE
- Ticket admission: Coliseum of Rome in ROME, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice in VENICE, Prague Castle in PRAGUE, Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM
- 1 Dinner Included in KITZBUHEL
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.