2 Nights Port Blair/ 2 Nights Havelock Island / 01 Nights Neil Island
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal are a splendid group of tropical islands with incredible corals and marine life, crystal clear water and mangrove-lined creeks to say the least. The sandy beaches form as nesting homes to turtles and animals such as spotted deer, wild boar, gecko, crab-eating macaque and python can be spotted in the 86% area still covered by dense forests The islands form a fantastic honeymoon destination, especially for an adventure or a nature enthusiastic couple.
Day 1: Port Blair- Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair- Havelock
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Havelock – Visit Radha Nagar Beach
Today after breakfast, proceed for Radha Nagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radha Nagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Did you know: Andamans is known for its marine life and it has world class Scuba Dive centers, Scuba doesn’t require swimming skills! Yes, many people do not attempt it thinking that knowing swimming is important, but that’s far from reality. Though we recommend you to book your Scuba in advance, Its safe and reliable.
Day 4: Havelock – Neil Island – Visit Laxmanpur and Bharatpura Beach
Morning after breakfast exiting expedition for Neil Islands, On arrival meeting and assistance at Neil Island jetty thereafter leave by surface to Resort. proceed to Bharatpura beach and Laxmanpur beach natural bridge Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Neil Island – Portblair – Visit Ross Island
Today in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Neil Island Jetty. From here sail to Portblair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Evening free for shopping, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Port Blair
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with wonderful holiday memories
|No of Adult
(Cost Per Person)
|Without Extra Mattress||11220||16289||15959||19435||19721|
|PORT BLAIR||Sea Gull||North Reef||SR Castle||Comfort Inn||Sinclair|
|HAVELOCK||Radha Krishna||Holiday Inn||Sand Marina||Coral Reef||Sandy Ways|
|Neil Island||Neha Palace||Grand Beach R||Holiday Inn||Summer Sand||Silver Sand|
- Meal Plan CP (Bed + Breakfast)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Airport & ferry terminal Transfers
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 AC Vehicle at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island as per itinerary. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island – Port Blair Back by Green Ocean Makruzz Base category/ Gov Ferry , as per availability
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary.
- 05.00% Goods & services tax extra (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicles is not on disposal basis & finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation will be subject to availability @ the time of reservation.
- Rates might be changed if traveling dates are changed.
- Standard Check in/ Check Out time is 06:30am– 07:30am,early check in/ Late Check Out subject to availability and completely on hotel’s discretion.
- All extras other than mentioned above are payable directly at hotel/ service provider.