Emirates Holidays USA West Coast Tour
DAY 1: (D) Las Vegas Check into HOTEL PARIS/Limo Ride
Welcome to LAS VEGAS!!!! Our representative will be at the airport for pick up. Check into Hotel Paris Las Vegas. Check-in time is at 4pm. Meet your tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Dinner will be at Indian restaurant just walking distance from the hotel. After your dinner, explore the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip in a stretch limousine where you’ll have an unobstructed view of the Vegas glitz and glamour. Next up on the list of must-see Vegas landmarks is Fremont Street. This stop will wow you with 12 million LEDs flashing under a four-block-long canopy, complete with zip liners flying overhead. Make a regal entrance at the hotel in the Limo once your tour is done.
Overnight at Hotel Paris or similar.
DAY 2: (B, D) Las Vegas (Optional Grand Canyon Tour) There will be no coach this day!!!
Today is a free day at leisure to enjoy on your own. If you have booked your Grand Canyon through us, our Tour Manager will drop you off at the pickup location with a packed breakfast for your Grand Canyon coach tour. For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon, we will be providing you with $20 cash per person towards breakfast. Meet your Tour manager in the evening for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Evening is free to explore.
Overnight at Hotel Paris or similar.
Note: Please reach out to us for optional excursion rates
DAY 3: (B, D) Los Angeles City tour of LA, OUE Skyspace There will be no coach this day!!!
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, have an early start and depart for Los Angeles. Enjoy some retail therapy at Ontario Mills. With over 28 million people visiting this outlet, it is one of the top tourist destinations in Southern California. Stores include J.Crew Factory, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Nike Factory Store and much more. Visit OUE Skyspace and experience a panoramic 360-degree view from the second tallest building West of Mississippi. The building structure is designed to withstand earthquakes to the magnitude of 8.3 on richter scale. You will be taken to the 70th floor to get a wonderful view of the city. You can also slide from one level of the building to another to get a glimpse of the city in its glory. Enjoy a guided city tour of Los Angeles with our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars, Dolby theater and rodeo drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points. Enjoy wonderful buffet dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight at Hilton Glendale or similar.
DAY 4: (B, D) Los Angeles – Universal Studios
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Universal Studios to enjoy the full day at the park. This sprawling amusement park with thrilling theme rides, restaurants, shows, shops and one of the oldest real working movie studios in use is definitely a unique and fun filled experience for the whole family. We will leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 3 pm) to proceed to Bakersfield, CA. Dinner at Indian restaurant on the way.
Overnight at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield or similar.
DAY 5: (B, D) Yosemite and drive to San Francisco
Today after breakfast, you will drive from Bakersfield to Yosemite National park (an approximate 5-hour drive). Yosemite is internationally recognized for its granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, Sequoia groves, lakes, mountains, meadows, and glaciers. Marvel at the breathtaking beauty and learn about the history, wildlife and geology of Yosemite Valley’s most famous sights. Take in the majesty and reignite your passion for photography. Sit back, relax and discover Yosemite National Park’s incredible scenery and hidden secrets. Lunch will be on own. From here drive to San Mateo (approximately 4 and a half hours drive) to check into your hotel. En- route enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at San Mateo Marriott or similar.
DAY 6: (B, D) San Francisco – Bay Bridge, City tour, Cable Car
You will have a full day to enjoy in San Francisco today. After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on Bay Cruise with spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge and Bay Bridge. An audio tour in 16 languages is available to get detailed history of this great city. Lunch on own. Enjoy and discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in an awe-inspiring 3D movie that has you flying with your feet dangling over the city by the bay. The Flyer SF is the perfect way to start the tour of this beautiful and vibrant city. The Flyer—San Francisco combines motion seats, live-action and computer-generated imagery to simulate flight, and in-theater special effects create a sweeping experience for all your senses. Your guide today will cover all the major highlights of the city in an in-depth city tour including Twin Peaks. San Francisco’s Twin Peaks are two prominent hills near the center of the city. Each one stands at about 922 feet tall, and they offer amazing views of the Bay Area all the way down to the water. Enjoy a wonderful ride aboard Cable car – the world’s last manually operated Cable car system (if operational). Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight at San Mateo Marriott or similar.
DAY 7: (B) Goodbye!
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight and no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. Shuttle timings is from 5am to 9pm.
|EX DELHI||EX MUMBAI||EX AHEMDABAD||EX KOLKATA||EX BENGALURU||EX CHENNAI|
|INR 2,56,798 /-
|INR 2,66,398 /-
|INR 2,26,798 /-
|INR 2,47,800 /-
|INR 2,53,198 /-
- Return Economy Class flights to USA on Emirates
- All hotels as mentioned below
- Airport transfer on private basis from LAS to hotel in Las Vegas. Departures will be via hotel shuttle in San Francisco.
- 6 Indian buffet dinners* at restaurant (choice of veg, non veg and a small selection of JAIN items)
- 5 American buffet breakfasts and 1 packed/ $20 cash.
- English/Hindi speaking tour director
- Tour director will meet at 6pm on day 1 in the hotel lobby and will be with the group till end of day 6
- Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/22 seater/15 seater van based on the number of people signed for the tour.
- WiFi at all hotels as well as 55 seater coach. Not applicable for smaller vans coaches. (Not Guaranteed)
- Sightseeing: Limo Ride in Vegas, Ontario Mills Outlet, OUE Skyscape with slide, City Tour of Los Angeles (guided), Universal Studios (10 am to 3 pm), Yosemite National Park, Bay Cruise, City Tour of San Francisco (guided), Free time at Fisherman’s Wharf (depending on available time), Cable car (if operational), Flyer SF
- Domestic flights arriving into LAS on Wednesday and departing out of San Francisco on Tuesday. This needs to be booked separately.
- Visa & processing fees
- Mandatory tips ($12 per person for the entire tour) to be given to the tour director. This cannot be pre- paid.
- Pick up details for each airport is given below.
- We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers.
- Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport.
- One carry on and one suitcase per person only
- Check in time 3 PM.
- Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred.
- Porterage is not included in the cost.
- LAS VEGAS: Hotel Paris or similar (2 nights) 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Ph: (877) 796-2096.
- JULY 29 and SEPT 16 at Hotel Harrah’s 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 PH: (800) 214- 9110. Please note that some of the hotel rooms do not offer Coffee/Tea maker. Assigning rooms is at Hotel’s Discretion.
- LOS ANGELES: Hilton Glendale or similar (1 night) 100 W Glenoaks Blvd, GLENDALE, CA 91202 Ph: 8189565466
- BAKERSFIELD: Hampton Inn & Suites (1 night) 7941 E Brundage Lane, BAKERSFIELD CA 93307
- SAN FRANCISCO: San Mateo Marriott or similar (2 nights) 1770 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94402. Ph: (650) 653-6000
Holiday on Discount reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused
FIXED DAY DEPARTURE POINTERS
- Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
- Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
- Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
- Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
- All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please inform the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
- Holiday on Discount is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
- Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
- We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $15 per person. $25 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
- The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
- We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
- We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
- It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
- The weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
- Holiday on Discount does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
- Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
- Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
- Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
- Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/22 seater/15 seater van based on the number of people signed for the tour. We request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle.
- Please note that some of the hotel rooms do not offer Coffee/Tea maker and assigning rooms is at Hotel’s discretion.
*Kindly inform the team of dietary requirements or international meals at the time of booking.