Emirates Holidays East & West Coast Tour 2020
DAY 1: (D) – Arrive in New York (JFK) – Hotel in Manhattan
Welcome to NY! Our representative will be at the airport for private pick up. Check into your luxurious hotel located near Grand Central terminal in fashionable area of Manhattan. Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful buffet dinner at a restaurant walking distance from the hotel. After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night.
Overnight at Grand Hyatt New York or similar hotel.
DAY 2: (B, D) – New York
Statue of Liberty, One World, Double Decker Tour Depart from the hotel at 8 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant. After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery Park. View the iconic Statue symbolizing the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. This bronze statue weighs 3200 kilograms and is a symbol of financial optimism and prosperity. Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers. We will make a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get a closer look at Rockefeller center comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings while driving through the famous streets of New York. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark. Enjoy shopping time at the biggest grossing next-generation retail store in the World- ‘APPLE’, a vibrant gathering place for technology buffs. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. See New York at its best from a double-decker bus. In “The City that Never Sleeps,” the best sightseeing happens after the sun goes down. Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife with double-decker night tour!
Overnight at Grand Hyatt New York or similar hotel.
DAY 3: (B, D) DC – Philadelphia, DC-National harbour, DC
Get an early start to your day after breakfast and drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic). Enjoy guided tour of Philadelphia, the largest city in Pennsylvania state. Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history. Lunch on own. On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants and DC’s latest attraction – Skywheel. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 feet above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of Potomac River. Enjoy a Dinner enroute to hotel.
Overnight at Marriott Tysons or Similar.
DAY 4: (B, D) – Harrisburg – City tour of DC/ Air & Space / Tanger Outlet Shopping
Today after breakfast, enjoy the city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city.Visit the White House gift shop as a part of your city tour.Whether you’re looking for a classic piece for your office or movie set such as one of the presidential sculptures, a unique gift, collectable, or souvenir for the history buff in your life, the White House Gift Shop, is the “only original authorized” White House Gift Shop serving America for over 70 years. After some shopping, you will be given time to explore Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space and aeronautics. Lunch on own. Drive to Harrisburg and enjoy some retail therapy at Tanger Outlet Mall which offers designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren. Dinner at Indian restaurant and check into the hotel.
Overnight at Hilton Harrisburg or Similar.
DAY 5: (B, D) – Niagara Falls – Penn State capitol, Hershey, Corning, Niagara by night
After breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours). The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary – Hershey’s. Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making. Lunch on own. Drive to Corning to check out the World’s most comprehensive glass collection at Corning Museum of Glass. The museum brings glass to life by having live demonstrations. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 3 hours drive from Corning). Dinner at an Indian restaurant enroute. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls.
Overnight at Sheraton at the falls or similar.
DAY 6: (B, D) Niagara Falls – Maid of the mist, Cave of the winds, IMAX
The hotel is walking distance to the park. There will be no coach on this day of the tour. Today after breakfast, enjoy a 30 minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view your next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride 175 feet below to get a feel of the power of Niagara Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal Veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the Mist. Lunch on own. Evening at leisure and dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight at Sheraton at the falls or similar.
DAY 7: (B) Fly out of Buffalo to Las Vegas (D) Las Vegas Check into HOTEL PARIS/Limo Ride
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights. Your departure flight will be out of Buffalo (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost)
- Check out time is 11 am
- Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
- Welcome to LAS VEGAS!!!! Our representative will be at the airport for pick up. Check into Hotel Paris Las Vegas. Check-in time is at 4pm.
- Meet your tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Dinner will be at Indian restaurant just walking distance from the hotel. After your dinner, explore the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip in a stretch limousine where you’ll have an unobstructed view of the Vegas glitz and glamour. Next up on the list of must-see Vegas landmarks is Fremont Street. This stop will wow you with 12 million LEDs flashing under a four-block-long
- canopy, complete with zip liners flying overhead. Make a regal entrance at the hotel in the Limo once your tour is done.
- Overnight at Hotel Paris or similar.
DAY 8: (B, D) Las Vegas (Optional Grand Canyon Tour)
There will be no coach this day!!! Today is a free day at leisure to enjoy on your own. If you have booked your Grand Canyon through us, our Tour Manager will drop you off at the pickup location with a packed breakfast for your Grand Canyon coach tour. For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon, we will be providing you with $20 cash per person towards breakfast. Meet your Tour manager in the evening for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Evening is free to explore.
Overnight at Hotel Paris or similar.
DAY 9: (B, D) Los Angeles City tour of LA, OUE Skyspace
There will be no coach this day!!!
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, have an early start and depart for Los Angeles. Enjoy some retail therapy at Ontario Mills. With over 28 million people visiting this outlet, it is one of the top tourist destinations in Southern California. Stores include J.Crew Factory, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Nike Factory Store and much more. Visit OUE Skyspace and experience a panoramic 360-degree view from the second tallest building West of Mississippi. The building structure is designed to withstand earthquakes to the magnitude of 8.3 on richter scale. You will be taken to the 70th floor to get a wonderful view of the city. You can also slide from one level of the building to another to get a glimpse of the city in its glory. Enjoy a guided city tour of Los Angeles with our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars, Dolby theater and rodeo drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points. Enjoy wonderful buffet dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight at Hilton Glendale or similar.
DAY 10: (B, D) Los Angeles – Universal Studios
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Universal Studios to enjoy the full day at the park. This sprawling amusement park with thrilling theme rides, restaurants, shows, shops and one of the oldest real working movie studios in use is definitely a unique and fun filled experience for the whole family. We will leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 3 pm) to proceed to Bakersfield, CA. Dinner at Indian restaurant on the way.
Overnight at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield or similar.
DAY 11: (B, D) Yosemite and drive to San Francisco
Today after breakfast, you will drive from Bakersfield to Yosemite National park (an approximate 5-hour drive). Yosemite is internationally recognized for its granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, Sequoia groves, lakes, mountains, meadows, and glaciers. Marvel at the breathtaking beauty and learn about the history, wildlife and geology of Yosemite Valley’s most famous sights. Take in the majesty and reignite your passion for photography. Sit back, relax and discover Yosemite National Park’s incredible scenery and hidden secrets. Lunch will be on
own. From here drive to San Mateo (approximately 4 and a half hours drive) to check into your hotel. En- route enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at San Mateo Marriott or similar.
DAY 12: (B, D) San Francisco – Bay Bridge, City tour, Cable Car
You will have a full day to enjoy in San Francisco today. After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on Bay Cruise with spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge and Bay Bridge. An audio tour in 16 languages is available to get detailed history of this great city. Lunch on own. Enjoy and discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in an awe-inspiring 3D movie that has you flying with your feet dangling over the city by the bay. The Flyer SF is the perfect way to start the tour of this beautiful and vibrant city. The Flyer—San Francisco combines motion seats, live-action and computer-generated imagery to simulate flight, and in-theater special effects create a sweeping experience for all your senses. Your guide today will cover all the major highlights of the city in an in-depth city tour including Twin Peaks. San Francisco’s Twin Peaks are two prominent hills near the center of the city. Each one stands at about 922 feet tall, and they offer amazing views of the Bay Area all the way down to the water. Enjoy a wonderful ride aboard Cable car – the world’s last manually operated Cable car system (if operational). Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight at San Mateo Marriott or similar.
DAY 13: (B) Goodbye!
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight and no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. Shuttle timings is from 5am to 9pm.
|EX DELHI||EX MUMBAI||EX AHEMDABAD||EX KOLKATA||EX BENGALURU||EX CHENNAI|
|INR 3,38,398 /-
|INR 3,69,598 /-
|INR 3,75,598 /-
- Return Economy Class flights to USA on Emirates
- All hotels as mentioned below
- Airport transfer on private basis (from JFK airport to hotel in New York; from hotel in Niagara Falls (US) to Buffalo (BUF) airport and from LAS airport to hotel in Las Vegas) EXCEPT in San Francisco where the passengers will have to take the hotel shuttle.
- 12 Indian buffet dinners* at restaurant (choice of veg, non veg and a small selection of JAIN items)
- 11 American buffet breakfast plus one packed breakfast on the day of Grand Canyon or $20 cash.
- English/Hindi speaking tour director
- Tour director will meet at 7pm on day 1 and will be with the group till end of day 6 on the East and another Tour director will meet the group at 6pm on day 1 of the West Coast itinerary in the hotel lobby till end of day 6.
- Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/30 seater/15 seater van based on the number of people signed for the tour.
- WiFi at all hotels as well as 55 seater coach. Not applicable for smaller vans coaches. (Not Guaranteed)
- Sightseeing: Statue of Liberty, Wall Street Bull, Freedom Tower, Visit to Apple Store, Double Decker city tour of New York City (guided), City tour of Philadelphia (guided), Capital Wheel at National Harbor, Air & Space Museum, City Tour of Washington DC (guided), Hershey’s Chocolate World, Pennsylvania State Capitol (if open) guided tour, Tanger Outlet Shopping, Corning Museum of Glass, Illumination of falls, Imax movie in Niagara, Cave of the Winds, Maid of the Mist, Limo Ride in Vegas, Ontario Mills Outlet, OUE Skyscape with slide, City Tour of Los Angeles (guided), Universal Studios (10 am to 3 pm), Yosemite National Park, Bay Cruise, City Tour of San Francisco (guided), Free time at Fisherman’s Wharf (depending on available time), Cable car (if operational), Flyer SF
- Domestic flights arriving into JFK on Thursday and departing out of Buffalo on Wednesday. This needs to be booked separately.
- Domestic flights out of Buffalo, NY on Wednesday arriving into LAS and departing out of San Francisco on Tuesday. This needs to be booked separately.
- Airport Transfer from EWR/LGA not included.
- Visa & processing fees
- Mandatory tips ($14 per person for the entire East Coast tour and $12 per person on the West Coast Tour) to be given to the tour director. This cannot be pre-paid.
- Pick up details for each airport is given below.
- We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers.
- Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport.
- One carry on and one suitcase per person only
- Check in time 3 PM.
- Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred.
- Porterage is not included in the cost.
- Below Hotels are contracted for the series. However, please do reach out to us for last-minute bookings for final confirmation of the hotels.
- NEW YORK: Grand Hyatt or similar (2nights) 109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017 PH: 2128831234
- WASHINGTON DC: Marriott Tysons Corner or similar (1 night) 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 PH: 7037343200
- HARRISBURG, PA: Hilton Harrisburg or similar (1 night) 1 N 2nd St, Harrisburg, PA PH: 717-233-6000
- NIAGARA FALLS, NY: Sheraton at the Falls or similar (2 nights) 300 3rd St, Niagara Falls, NY PH: 716- 285-3361
- LAS VEGAS: Hotel Paris or similar (2 nights) 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Ph: (877) 796-2096.
- JULY 29 and SEPT 16 at Hotel Harrah’s 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 PH: (800) 214- 9110. Please note that some of the hotel rooms do not offer Coffee/Tea maker. Assigning rooms is at Hotel’s Discretion.
- LOS ANGELES: Hilton Glendale or similar (1 night) 100 W Glenoaks Blvd, GLENDALE, CA 91202 Ph: 8189565466
- BAKERSFIELD: Hampton Inn & Suites (1 night) 7941 E Brundage Lane, BAKERSFIELD CA 93307
- SAN FRANCISCO: San Mateo Marriott or similar (2 nights) 1770 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94402. Ph: (650) 653-6000
PICK UP INFORMATION AT THE AIRPORT IN NY:
JFK Airport : For International arrivals, AA and QR: in front of the welcome center; EY,DL,AI and EK
:in front of the Currency Exchange; BA : in front of the currency exchange. Newark Airport: For International arrival: In Front of Currency Exchange.
LAGuardia Airport: Baggage claim (may change based on renovations at the airport).
NOTE: Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Holiday on Discount reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused
Fixed Day Departure POINTERS
- Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
- Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
- Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
- Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
- All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please inform the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
- Holiday on Discount is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
- Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
- We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $15 per person. $25 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
- The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
- We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
- We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
- It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
- The weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
- Holiday on Discount does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
- Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
- Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
- Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
- Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/30 seater/15 seater van based on the number of people signed for the tour (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle).
- Please note that some of the hotel rooms do not offer Coffee/Tea maker and assigning rooms is at Hotel’s Discretion
*Kindly inform the team of dietary requirements or international meals at the time of booking.