Day 1: Arrival Saigon
Upon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to hotel for check-in.
Stay Overnight in Hochiminh.
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels – HD City Tour (B)
Depart the City for Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometres. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its 220-kilometre-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone.” The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place. You will even have chance to fire an AK-47.At the end of the tour, the private car will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Later visit the vibrant metropolis Ho Chi Minh City teems with energy, activity and motion where traditional life meets modern life. The emerging modern skylines stand cheek by jowl with colonial buildings and traditional temples. Begin the tour and stroll around the Dong Khoi Street, formerly known as the Rue Cantinas which is the heart of old colonial Ho Chi
Minh City. Pass by classic European-style landmarks such as the city Hall (Hotel De Ville), the Opera House and pay a quick visit to the neo – Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office. Continue the tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace which formerly was the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president (outside only).
Later enjoy shopping at Ben Thanh Market.
Day 3: Saigon-Mekong full day delta tour-Cantho (B)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. After that, taking a car to Can Tho. Arrive Can Tho, check in hotel and free time.
Stay overnight in Cantho.
Day 4: Cantho Floating marke-Flight to Phu Quoc (B)
After breakfast, around 6:45 am, we board a boat and travel for about 40 minutes to get to our first spectacular landscape – Cai Rang floating market. This is the largest of its type in the whole Mekong delta. During this visit, you’ll have a chance to board a merchant boat that sells pineapples which come from Can Tho City.
Transfer to airport for flight to Phu Quoc. Upon your arrival, met by our driver and guide then transfer you to your hotel.
Stay overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 5: Phu Quoc beach (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, free time for relaxing on beach.
Day 6: Phu Quoc beach (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, free time for relaxing on beach.
Day 7: Phu Quoc –Flight to Saigon (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and be ready for the flight back to Saigon. Transfers no guide will be arranged both ways..
Day 8: Saigon Departure (B)
You have free time until your private car arrives to take you to the airport for your flight home. Finnish your tour with us. Goodbye and see you next time!
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
|Ha Hien Signature hotel||HCMC||3*||Deluxe||https://hahienhotel.com.vn/|
|Bay Ho Chi Minh city||HCMC||4*||Deluxe||http://www.bayhotelhcm.com/|
|Iris Can tho||Cantho||4*||Superior||http://www.irishotelcantho.vn/home.html|
|Ocean Pearl Hotel||Phuquoc||4*||Superior||http://www.phuquococeanpearlhotel.com/en-US/home-1|
|New World Hotel||HCMC||5*||Deluxe||https://saigon.newworldhotels.com/en/|
|Seashells Phuquoc||Phuquoc||5*||Classic city view||http://bwpremier-sonaseaphuquoc.com/|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam Visa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam, Train Hanoi-Laocai
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Dec’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge