1 night Kathmandu,
1 night Pokhara by Air &
1 night Jomsom with Muktinath by air
Day 01 – Arrive Kathmandu / Fly Pokhara ( Takign a connecting flight )
Arrive at the international airport in Kathmandu and self transfer to the domestic airport to take a connecting flight to Pokhara. The domestic airport is 10 mins walk approx from the international airport. The travellers must arrive by a morning flight (prior to noon) into Kathmandu so that the connecting flight is possible (Last flight Kathmandu to Pokhara is at 2.30 Pm – reporting at domestic airport latest by 1 PM). Just in case the travellers are not able to take the connecting flight due to any reason such as flight delay / cancellations, additional expenses arising will be have to be borne by the travellers / liability of the travellers. Fly to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. Later you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 02 – Pokhara / Jomsom ( By flight )
After Breakfast, early morning flight to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom, walk over to the hotel which is 2 minutes from the airport.Do note that Jomsom is a small village in the Mountains. Only basic accommodation is available here. The travellers will have to walk from the airport to the hotel which takes about 5 minutes. Porters from the hotel are sent to the airport to carry the luggage. 15 Kg luggage per adult and 7 kg per child is allowed by the airlines on this sector. The aircraft is a Twin Otter or Doniar – average 15 seats. Darshan of Muktinath temple.Walk up to the Jeep Stand taking a Jeep on sharing basis for Muktinath. Originally the route from Jomsom to Muktinath was a trekkers route. Recently the route has been widened and 4×4 vehicles can drive all the way. 16 kms of the road has been pitched ( Black topped ) & 10 kms of the road is still a Dirt road. One drives parallel to the “Kali Gandaki” River which is well known for the “Saligrams”. The ride could be felt to be Bumpy, though for a short while. On a clear day after driving around 10 kms the vehicle stops at a View point. On a clear day one gets a breath taking view of the snow peaked Himalayas. The drive takes about 1.5 hours one way. Upon arrival at Muktinath it is another 10-15 minutes walk from the base to the Temple passing the Muktinath Village. Ponies too are available – if required payment to be make directly.Darshan on your own of “Lord Narayan (Bishnu) known as “Muktinath”. There are 108 Spouts of water. Sprinkling the water from each spout, prior to doing the Darshan is said to be a must. Later following the same route return to Jomsom.
Day 03 – Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu ( By Flight )
Fly back to Pokhara connecting flight for Kathmandu. Just in case the travellers are not able to take the connecting flight due to any reason such as flight delay / cancellations, additional expenses arising will be the travellers’s liability. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Departure
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”. Later you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- 01 night accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast in Budget Hotel (3*,4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- 01 night accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast in Budget Hotel (3*,4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- 01 night accommodation in Jomsom with Breakfast in Budget Hotel (3*,4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- – extremely basic accommodation only available with non A/c rooms
- 01 international airport transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively
- 01 domestic airport transfer in Pokhara by Hotel Vehicle
- 01 domestic airport transfer in Kathmandu by Hotel Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by an a/c vehicle exclusively
- (Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
- Transportation Jomsom/ Muktinath/ Jomsom by a non a/c vehicle on Sharing basis.
- In a Jeep there will be 12 Pax. Just in case the no. of participants are not met the travellers will have to pay the difference and travel on direct payment basis. Over & above this travellers could be required to wait at the Jeep Stand while proceeding to Muktinath and similarly while returning from Muktinath to Jomsom.
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Airfare Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara
- ACAP fee for Jomsom is included ( Permit required to visit Jomsom for which 2 passport size photos and a passport / Election – Voters id photocopy is required ). Do note here that the permit issuing office is open till 2.30 PM in Kathmandu (Sunday to Friday other than Govt. Holidays). One has to reach the office prior to this with 2 Passport size photos.
- Just in case due to time constrain this is not issued a credit note / refund of Inr 500 PP will be given by us. The same can then be issued in Pokhara by the travellers directly. If not issued in Pokhara then the same will have to issued in Jomsom where by then the fees becomes Double ( as per the Govt) and a “TIMS” fee too is applicable then of Inr 500 PP – In total around 1500 PP. We cannot assist the travellers on this other than in Kathmandu.
- Presently applicable hotel taxes.
- Services other than specified.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
- “ACAP PERMIT” ( Annapurna Conservation Area Permit ) for Foreign and Indian Nationals to be collected from ACAP office in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Failing to obtain the ACAP permit at either KTM or PKR will require paying double the amount as a penalty at Jomsom.
- A copy of the passport / Voter Id and 2 copies of passport size photos are required while applying for the permit
- Travellers will have to obtain this permit on their own as agents are not entertained.
Travel tips for JOMSON
- On the flight one is entitled to carry only 10 kgs of checked in luggage per person.
- Take precaution for altitude sickness by taking Diamox Tablet
- Carry your medicine for any health problem
- Drink plenty of water while going up hill
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Carry light luggage
- Walking stick
- Chap stick / Vaseline cream
- Sun glasses
- Warm Clothing
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Moisturizer Lotion
- Thick socks and gloves
Jomsom is a weather prone area. Frequent flight cancellations are obvious & any expenses that arise due to such cancellations will have to be borne by the travellers. Just in case the flight Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara is cancelled then a refund of Inr 7000 PP incorporated in the cost will be refunded, though all expenses arising will have to be borne by the travellers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are Per person on twin sharing basis.
- Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. No additional running for
- shopping / lunches / dinners/ additional sightseeing etc will be allowed. The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
- The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals, holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
- Hotel Check – in Time: 1500 hrs
Hotel Check – out Time: 1100 hrs
*A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above)for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too.
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of Inr 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact any denomination above Inr 100 notes are not a valid in Nepal (Inr 100 notes and below are accepted).
The maximum amount of Indian Currency one carry is Inr. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.