BALI HALF DAY ACTIVITIES
What to Expect
Explore Bali’s capital city through a half-day tour boasting the local charm of its traditional market and its historic monuments. Experience the vibrant atmosphere as you are moving from one stop to another.
- Traditional market
- Museum of Bali
- Pupuan Monument
- Jagatnatha Temple
- Niti Mandala Monument
What Will you do
Pick up from hotel in south Bali at approx. 08:00 am to visit Kumbasari Traditional Market. Take a zooming look at the range of commodities of fresh fishes and meats, vegetables, fruits, offerings, incenses, spices, Balinese ritual utensils, garment, handicrafts and many more. Get acquainted with the merchants and or chat with buyer if you want to know more.
Next visit is to the Museum of Bali which was built in 1932 displaying a large collection such as archaeological remains to ritual objects, paintings, woodcarving, masks, leather puppets and textiles and other utensils used in Balinese daily life.
The tour continues by visits to Pupuan Monument, Jagatnatha Temple and Werdhi Budaya (Art Centre), the venue of the yearly Bali Arts Festival. Tour ends with a visit to the Niti Mandala Monument, the symbol of Balinese liberation from the Dutch colony.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage