Madrid (2N) Granada (2N) Seville (1N) Barcelona (2N)
Day 1 ( Madrid)
Welcome to Madrid! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. In the evening, we provide a transfer to the Egyptian Temple of Debod, Plaza de España and Gran Via; a vibrant district where you can dine at one of many charming restaurants.
Day 2 ( Madrid)
This morning, experience the city on a guided tour, which showcases the city’s history and culture. You will visit the beautiful Plaza Mayor with its broad and magnificent avenues and fountains and the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, an iconic bull ring. Here you will learn about the tradition of “corridas” in the Bullfighting Museum. You will then take a walking tour of the Andalusia style Retiro Park and Crystal Palace. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure. At sunset we will take you to the Plaza de Oriente in the historic centre of Madrid, opposite the Royal Palace. Take your pick from the many restaurants serving varied cuisines (Indian, Middle Eastern and Spanish).
Day 3 (Granada)
Leaving Madrid you will travel south across La Mancha, stopping in PUERTO LÁPICE, a ‘manchego’ village reminiscent of the renowned novel, Don Quixote. You will enter Andalusia through Despeñaperros and arrive at the historic city of Granada.
In the afternoon, visit the immense Alhambra Palace, with entrance and local guide included, and its beautiful Generalife gardens, built in Moorish times. Later, enjoy an evening transfer to the Albaicín of Granada, a World Heritage site along with the Alhambra, where you can enjoy dinner in a restaurant in the narrow winding streets of this captivating Medieval Moorish quarter. You will also have the chance to attend a flamenco dance show and the traditional neighbourhood of Sacramonte.
Day 4 (Granada)
You will leave Granada today and travel towards the Costa del Sol. Arrive at the seaside resort of Malaga where you will have time for a stroll in the historic centre with its baroque cathedral and the famous Picasso Museum. After this, continue along the coastal motorway with beautiful views of the Mediterranean. You will visit Puerto Banus in Marbella lavish marina popular among the rich and famous. In the afternoon you will pass through the hills on your way to Ronda, a beautiful town perched at the top of a gorge. Continue to Seville where you will arrive at the end of the afternoon.
Day 5 (Seville)
After breakfast, a local expert guides you through the delightful city of Seville featuring the Cathedral and its famous Giralda, the banks of the Guadalquivir river, the popular neighbourhoods of Santa Cruz and Triana and the beautiful Plaza de España. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the train station. Travel for 2 ½ h on a high-speed train to Madrid that takes you through picturesque Andalusian and Castilian landscapes. You will arrive in Madrid later in the evening and check into your hotel.
Day 6 (Barcelona)
You will depart early in the morning towards Aragón. En route, you will visit Zaragoza a beautiful city that traces its origins to Roman times. Take a guided tour of the Basílica del Pilar. After the tour, you will have time to visit this impressive sanctuary and enjoy the city centre. Later, make your way to Catalonia to the Monastery of Poblet, one of the best preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance and guided tour included). You will then go on to the Benedictine monastery of Montserrat with a ride on the rack train included for its fantastic views. Continue to Barcelona where you will arrive in the afternoon.
Day 7 (Barcelona)
Today you will discover the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Your visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert. You will also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neighbourhood dating back to the Middle Ages. Visit the area where the Olympic Games took place and the basilica of La Sagrada Familia, a masterpiece of the Modernist architect, Antoni Gaudi. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”) an open air architectural museum that showcases the architecture and culture of Spain. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Explore the city on your own for the rest of the day. In the evening we provide transfers to Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya area, where you can select from a great variety of restaurants (including Indian, Chinese, Halal, International and regional Spanish cuisine).
Day 8 (Barcelona)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, marking the end of our services, and head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in : Madrid, Granada, Seville, Poblet, Barcelona.
- Evening Transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Albaicin in Granada, Historic center of Seville, Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona.
- Ticket admission: Plaza de Toros de las Ventas in Madrid, Alhambra Palace in Granada, Poblet Monastery, Poble Espanyol in Barcelona.
- Train: Montserrat.
- High Speed Train: Seville – Madrid.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.