Day 1: Sieamreap Arrival
Welcome to Siem Reap is the center of Angkor!
Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport and transferred to visit to Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake (The Great Lake): place where people is living on the lake, have school, market, and the child sale fruit along the lake. Tonle Sap to explore life on the water of Floating Village.
PM: After lunch, proceed to Wat Preah Prum Rath, the second oldest pagoda in Siem Reap. Then visit to Les Chan tiers Ecoles Artisans D’ Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry.
enjoy 01-hour shopping at Angkor Night Market & stroll along Pub Street.
Overnight in Siem Reap, at your selected hotel.
Day 2: Angkor Wat Tour (Historical Site) (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
AM: Enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel the wonders of the eerie Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Elephants terrace and terrace of Leper King. Before lunch, visit Ta Prohm Temple unlike most of the other Angkor temples, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples with visitors.
PM: Visit the famous Angkor Wat, built for king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center—first Hindu, then Buddhist—since its foundation. Experience super sunset view at Angkor Wat.
Overnight in Siem Reap, at your selected hotel.
Visitor Code of Conduct for Temple Visit:
Dress Code: Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and showing the bare shoulders are prohibited in scared places. Respectful dress is strongly encouraged in Angkor.
Smoking Cigarettes inside the temple are prohibited.
The Bakan Tower (Central Tower) of Angkor Wat Temple always closes on the Buddhist Sabath Days; the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).You cannot climb up the tower.
Day 3: Trip Concludes (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure till transfer to airport for departure flight with sweet memory. End of Services!!!
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
|DINATA ANGKOR BOUTIQUE||Siemreap||3*||www.dinataangkor.com|
|SOMADEVI ANGKOR RESORT & SPA||Siemreap||4*||Superior||www.somadeviangkor.com|
|LOTUS BLANC RESORT||Siemreap||5*||Deluxe||www.lotusblancresort.com|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam visa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Surcharge on Indian Meal in PNH only:
- Indian meal = USD 3/pax/meal
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Dec’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotels shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge