Toronto (2N) Ottawa (1N) Montreal (1N) Quebec (1N)
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Day 1 (Toronto)
Welcome to Toronto!!!! Your pick up will be done by our airport representative (Baggage claim for Domestic passengers. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). ****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check-in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm. Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your Tour Director prepares you for your upcoming adventure. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary schedules for today. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at a Indian restaurant. Depart for the night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Niagara Falls)
After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy a winery at the Niagara by the lake. Then, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruises for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceeds to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. After Dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Ottawa)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Ottawa (about 3 hrs drive).On the way stop at Kingston. Explore this town on own and early lunch on own. Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. After the cruise Drive towards Ottawa. Free time for shopping in Ottawa. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Ottawa.
Day 4 (Montreal)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa.After lunch Drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. This tour is an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building. Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. End the day with a delicious dinner at the Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
Day 5 (quebec)
After breakfast drive towards Quebec city (about 3 hrs drive).After lunch on own, proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec city. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. Historical, cultural and outdoor activities, exquisite food as well as international events await. Old Québec and nature splendours, just minutes from town, are sumptuous in every season!. Drive back to Montreal. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
Day 6 (Montreal)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings are from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
- All Hotels
- Airport Transfers On Private Basis (Toronto Airport). Drop Off From Montreal Hotel Will Be Via Hotel Shuttle. If The Shuttle Is Not Operating, Passengers Will Have To Pay Cab Fare On Own.
- 5 Dinners At Indian Restaurant (Choice Of Veg, Non-Veg & Jain)
- 5 Breakfast At The Hotel
- Tour Director (Will Meet At 6 Pm On Day 1 &Amp; Be With The Group Till End Of Day 5).
- Tour Will Be Conducted In A 55 Seater/22 Seater/15 Seater/Van Based On The Number Of People Signed For The Tour
- Wifi At All Hotels
- Flights Arriving Into Toronto & Departing Out Of Montreal
- Visa & Processing Fees
- Mandatory Tips ($3 Per Person Per Day) To Be Given To The Tour Director For The Driver On First Day. This Cannot Be Pre-Paid
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.