Nusa Lembongan Island, Bali
Drift away under the sun as you set sail to Nusa Lembongan for a day cruise experience. Enjoy full access to the private beach club with included activities such as snorkeling, glass bottom boat, island tour and banana boat rides. Escape Bali in this haven of tranquility.
What you will do
Pick up from hotel in south Bali around 08:00 hrs and drive to Benoa port. You’ll set sail to Lembongan Island which will take 60-90 minutes depending on currents and wind. Arrive on the oasis of white beaches and clear waters and the day is yours to spend as you wish. For water-sports lovers there are activities such as snorkeling, a glass-bottom boat ride, reef viewing and banana boat rides (included). Optional activities with extra charge: scuba diving, massage, Marine walk and the highly recommended ‘mangrove tour’ to the island’s villages for a glimpse into the local lifestyles of the fishermen. There is also the option of simply relaxing in the sun or shade along the shoreline. A barbecue buffet lunch will be served at midday. Around 16:00 pm the boat will depart for the journey back to Benoa harbor and transfer back to your hotel.
08.25 Registration at the marina.
08.40 Boarding. Morning tea, coffee pastries served on the boat.
09.00 Aristocat departs from Benoa Harbour, trolling fishing on the way across to Lembongan Island.
11.00 Aristocat arrives at Lembongan Bay, guest transfer to the Beach Club, all activities commence:
- Semi-Submersible Coral Viewer departs at 11.45, 13.00 and 14.15. Please book at the information counter before 11.15
- Village Tours depart at 13.30 and 14.30 for about 45 minutes. Please register at the information counter
- Snorkeling Tours depart at 12.00, 13.45 and 14.30
- Volleyball Court available
- Banana Boat Rides depart regularly from the beach
- Swimming and Snorkeling between flags
12.30 BBQ lunch is available until 14.00.
13.15 Treasure hunt for children – meet at the information counter.
14.30 Tug of war on the beach.
15.45 When you hear the kul kul (traditional bell) please check you have all personal belongings and prepare for the return to “Aristocat” from the beach. Afternoon teaand coffee onboard before departure.
16.00 “Aristocat” departs Lembongan Bay, return to Benoa Harbour.
18.00 “Aristocat” arrives in Benoa Harbour.
Good to know
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or group
- Operates daily during November – March
- Operates on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday between 1st April – 31st October
- Depart from Benoa port at 09:00 hrs and return at 18:00 hrs during sunset time
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Joined transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Special rates available for children
- Return hotel transfer based on shared vehicle
- Morning and afternoon coffee, tea & snacks
- Fishing ( trolling lines) during your cruise to Lembongan Island
- Use of the Beach club facilities including swimming pool, volleyball court * Children play area
- Tropical BBQ Lunch
- A complimentary soft drink at lunch time
- Guided village tour
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Semi Submersible coral viewer
- Unlimited banana boat rides.
- Sea kayaking.
- Complimentary soft drinks voucher and light snacks onbard
- A towel