Day 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
Our English speaking guide will meet and welcome you at Noi Bai international airport. Transfer you to Hanoi downtown for check in. Upon arrival, visit The Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Have a 20 minute drive out of town to visit the serene Museum of Ethnology where you observe Vietnam’s diverse culture through the Museum’s unique presentation of artefacts and dress used in daily life. (Museum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays). Drive back to central Hanoi for an hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you. Enjoy the water Puppet Show – routed from 11th century Stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Tam Coc full day tour (B)
Pick-up from your hotel (8.00am), we do a 2 hour-drive (110km to the South) off the city to Ninh Binh town areas – where to be called Halong inland and the other: ancient capital. It will be an exciting day highlighted firstly by a 2hrs local boat ride in Tam Coc streams that we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers over you. Afternoon, take a short transfer (4km) through the peaceful country road to Hoa Lu, once the Vietnam’s ancient capital 11 centuries ago. Here are the two temples dedicated to the King Dinh and King Le, the founder of the capital in 10th century. Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong. Stay overnight on board (B,L,D)
Note: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi by private car without guide Your morning departure from your hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay takes you on a journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. Observe everyday life of Vietnamese Villages as you see the villagers work the local rice fields, take live pigs to market on bicycles and plough the fields with their large water buffaloes. Arrive in Halong and board a traditional sailing junk. As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by the Crew Team who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard. Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water. While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of the cruise services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you could attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking. Defined to be one of the highlights of your stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages (with extra charge applied) for drink). In the evening enjoy the entertainment activities as movie night, squid fishing or just enjoying a cocktail surrounded by limestone rocks majestically springing out from silent waters in the night. Stay overnight in a cruise in Halong.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi airport to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some delights with a light breakfast and follow by a colorful brunch. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. After the tour, transfer to Noi Bai airport for flight to Saigon in the late afternoon. Stay overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 5: Cu Chi tunnels – Saigon city tour (B)
08:30: guide and vehicle pick up clients from hotel lobby and enjoy the visit. The Cu Chi Tunnels are an immense network of interconnected tunnels near Saigon that are part of a much larger network lying below much of the country. A guided visit to these tunnels provides a better understanding of their history, the hardship of life underground and the resilience of the Vietnamese during combat. The tunnels were built and used initially by the Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots to protect them from the French air and ground sweeps. They later served as communication routes, storage facilities, hospitals and living quarters for the guerrilla fighters throughout the Vietnam-American war. You’re invited to enter a section of the tunnels to witness the secrets of the tunnels firsthand. Your guide will also show you various mantraps employed from this period, the remains of an American tank and numerous B52 bomb craters. There is also the opportunity to fire an M60, M16 or AK47 rifle at the range next to the tunnel complex. After returning to Saigon, learn about the city’s historic landmarks as you tour the city with your guide. Visit the former Presidential Palace, headquarters to the Saigon Government during the Vietnam-American war. You may also like to visit the War Remnants Museum for a vivid insight into the Vietnam-American war from a Vietnamese perspective. Next stop is the Notre Dame Cathedral, a red brick building with twin spires based on the original construction from Paris, then head across the square to the Central Post Office designed by the French architect Gustav Eiffel. Stay overnight in Saigon.
Day 6: Mekong full day tour (B)
Today takes you to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province. Situated on the Mekong River, 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, the city is surrounded by orchards and rice fields, which produce grain for the entire country. Visit one or two of the islands that produce traditional handcrafts, coconut candy and bee farms. Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, the oldest one in the delta on your boat trip on the Mekong River. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel & stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7: Departure (B)
Free at leisure until your private vehicle will meet you at the hotel and transfer you to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight.
Have a nice trip!
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam Evisa
- Cambodia Visa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is USD 25/pax & Cambodia is USD 35/pax
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are valid till Dec’2020
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Airfare of Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh city (subject to change without prior notice)
- Promotion fare is INR 8,820 per person
- Economy flexible is INR 10,800 per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC