Our helicopter services have a wide variety of alternatives for you to choose from and make your travel a high-priced and comfortable experience. We function helicopters for pilgrimage tours. We specialize in helicopter services for CHARDHAM Yatra from Dehradun. Char Dham Yatra is pilgrim of four devotional Dhams Yamnotri- Gangotri- Kedarnath and Badrinath. We ensure that passengers not simplest get pricey helicopter ride however we also ensure that they could be having similarly Quick, Comfortable and desirable darshan in any respect temples along with the nearby sightseeing. Yatra starts offevolved from the capital of Uttarakhand, Dehradun. These 4 distinct pilgrim destinations, the CHARDHAM, situated inside the magical Himalayas, joined via mysticism and spirituality, beckon hundreds of thousands of traffic each year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a adventure into the self.
**Auspicious Holy Yatra**
|DAY 1||DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI|
|06:00 AM||DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN|
|06:45 AM||ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI|
Passengers are requested to reach state authorities helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun that’s the starting and ending factor of this yatra. Vehicles are organized for pick up. Our pilots and floor workforce will brief the visitor about the entire experience and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be organized at Kharsali and passengers are purported to leave their hotel early at Dehradun/Haridwar. Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed through Aviation Company, ground group of workers, who will dump their luggage and bring it to your motel. Temple is a 6 KMS trek so that it will be cover by way of Palki. Total adventure will take approx. five hour 30 min. Generally, passengers will return to inn with the aid of lunch time. After having a few rest, within the evening, we will go to Shani Temple that’s quite near your Hotel.
|DAY 2||YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI|
|06:45 AM||DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD|
|07:30 AM||ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI|
Harsil is one of the most lovely and picturesque Valley in Uttarakhand and also referred to as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx. 22 Km from Harsil helipad. Total using time may be approx. 50 Mins. Stay could be organized at Himalayan Nature lodge that’s round 2 KM far from Helipad. We offer all of the basic and enjoyment centers for travelers which includes a top rate lodging with en suite washrooms, scrumptious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing in conjunction with night bonfire at Gangotri Valley.
|DAY 3||GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH|
|08:00 AM||DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI|
|09:00 AM||ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD|
Kedarnath is flanked with breathtaking snow -capped peaks, making it most stunning and far flung site among all Chardham sites. We will arrive to Sersi Helipad from Gangotri, right here after converting the chopper we will fly for Kedarnath Helipad. Temple distance is approx 500M from right here and this distance can be protected by way of 15 Min approx. Kedarnath doesn’t have properly hotel alternatives to live, as soon as your Darshan will complete, we will go back to Guptkashi and your live could be organized at Villa Aadhya/Kedar River Retreat. In the evening, we can go to historical Triuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir.
|DAY 4||KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH|
|09:00 AM||DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI|
|10:00 AM||ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD|
According to legend Shankar observed a black stone picture of Lord Badrinarayan fabricated from Saligram stone inside the Alaknanda River. Accommodation may be arranged in Sarovar Portico which is very close to temple. In the Evening, We will visit Mana Village which is near to religious site of Badrinath. The Special Maha Abhishek Puja is the highlight of the entire yatra. It starts offevolved at 0400 AM and ultimate for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity to our entire guest to sit in the temple and cherish the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
|DAY 5||BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN|
|10:30 AM||DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD|
|11:30 AM||ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN|
After having breakfast will depart from Badrinath for onwards journey with wonderful memories and lots of blessings.
For this exclusive package the booking is open on per person basis!!!
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad).
- Complimentary accommodation (With Dinner) at Dehradun on arrival along with Airport/Railway transfers for both ways.
- All meals and accommodation for 4 Night & 5 Days.
- All ground transfers and sightseeing by Innova car.
- VIP Darshan at all four Temple i.e. Yamunotri,Gangotri,Kedarnath and Badrinath
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki service at Yamunotri
- service taxes and royalty charges.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Gangotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is upto 4 Star.
- Hotel can be changed with similar available options if any given hotel will sold out.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
|Upto 10 days before Journey||No Refund|
|Upto 14 days before Journey||50% of amount|
|Upto 20 days before Journey||25% of amount|
|Upto 35-40 days before Journey||10% of amount|
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION :
If we are stuck in bad weather situation on any particular day, we will try to finish the darshan the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to weather conditions, we will refund proportionate money.
Points to remember
Elevation of Chardham sector:
Yamunotri: 3291 Meters
Gangotri: 3415 Meters Kedarnath Ji: 3553 Meters Badrinath Ji: 3300 Meters
- Above are the elevation of all dham which is quite less than Rohtang Pass. Which means if one have been visited Rohtang pass (3978 Meters) ever) or similar heights, will not face breathing issue.
- Things need to be carry: Regular medical kit, Windceater , Sport shoes, sunglasses ,sun scream ,flashlight ,Dry fruits (If required)
- Clothing: There is no restriction for clothing while you enter in Temple. For ladies we advise ignore wearing sarees.Salwar kameez and jeans will be preferable.
- Telecom network: BSNL & JIO is best to have otherwise other network is also available at all sites (Some time with limited network).