Nusa Penida Island, Bali
Embark on a full day journey by catamaran to get a glimpse of yet another of Bali’s sister islands in Nusa Penida. With plenty of activities included, you can always choose to relax under the sun and be fanned by the cooling ocean breeze at Crystal Bay.
What you will do
The journey starts with pick up at your hotel around 08:00 am and drive to Benoa port to board Aristocat, the 64 feet luxury sailing catamaran. Enjoy the sunshine as you sail for 60-90 minutes to Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida; a remote tropical hideaway available only to the castaway cruise guests.At this pristine bay, you may snorkel and witness some of Indonesia’s best tropical coral reefs. A barbeque lunch will be served for you under the palm trees. There is also a chance to visit one of the islands rustic villages and observe the sarong weavers and wood carvers at work or try the local food made of cassava. Along the way, get close to the islanders as they go about their daily life. You can always choose to just laze in the sun enjoying the cooling sea breezes in the bay until its time to sail back to Bali. Arrive back at Benoa port at around 18:00 pm and transfer back to your hotel.
08.25 Registration at the counter in Benoa harbor.
08.25 Boarding boat, coffee, tea, juice and pastries are served on boat.
09.00 Departs from Benoa Harbor, set sail to Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida. Trolling fishing on the way.
11.00 Swept ashore at Crystal Bay (via transfer boat). Welcome guest with traditional Balinese music and a young coconut is given to the guest. The Cruise Director will brief guest about Nusa Penida and its inhabitants, the temple and schedule for village tour and snorkeling.
11.30 – 12.30 Snorkeling program: If conditions are favorable guests may snorkel all day in Crystal Bay.
12.30 – 14.00 BBQ Lunch.
14.00 – 14.45 Village Tour, walking, trough coconuts plantation, see the making of a temple offering, a wood carving demonstration, ikat weaving and be given the opportunity to sample fire-roasted cassava.
15.00 – 15.45 Snorkeling, optional massage program.
15.45 Headcount and transfer to Aristocat.
16.00 Departs from Crystal Bay set sailing return to Benoa Harbour.
18.00 Arrived in Benoa Harbour.
Good to know
- Suitable for Individual Travelers, Groups or Families.
- Operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday between 1st April-31st October
- Depart from Benoa port at 09:00 am and return at 18:00 pm during sunset time
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Shared transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Special rates available for children
- Children policy: 8 – 14 years
- Diving and massage available at extra charge
- Return hotel transfer based on shared vehicle
- Morning and afternoon coffee, tea & snacks
- Tropical BBQ lunch
- A complimentary soft drink at lunch time
- Fishing (trolling lines) during your cruise to Penida Island
- Guided village tour
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Sea kayaking
- Complimentary soft drinks and light snacks onboard
- A towel