If you thought bungee jumping was restricted to some places in Europe, New Zealand and America, it’s time you got an update. The sport has finally found a natural home in the highest mountain range in the world. The ultimate thrill of a bungy jump can now be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the world.
COST FOR BUNGY JUMPING:
Inr.5,760 per person ( including service charge )
- pick up from the HGA ( High Ground Office ) at the lake side Pokhara.
- Drive to High Ground Bungee station. Do the jump. Drive back to HGA office.
- Average time taken is 3-3.5 hours depending on the rush. Transportation from Hotel to HGA office and back is not included and will have to be managed by the clients on their own.
Terms and conditions for booking the Adventure Activities :
- Full Refund for all adventure activities will be done incase of any cancellations due to weather, technical reasons, cancelation by the adventure company. The cost for the transportation as per the activity will be non refundable
- No refund will be made once the activity has been booked and confirmed if cancelled due to any reason – what so ever reason for cancellation ( Fear Factor ).
- Transportation from Hotel to the High Ground adventure office (at the lake side in Pokhara) and back to the hotel for activities booked like Zip Fly – Bungy Jumping will have to be managed by the travellers on their own hiring a local taxi.