Tour Starts: Ex.Delhi
Shimla (02 Nights ) Manali (03 Nights) Chandigarh (01 Night )
Day1: Delhi to Shimla:
Pickup from Delhi and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms):
Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability . O/N Hotel
Day 7:Chandigarh to Delhi:
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Delhi a drive-in time transfer to the railway station/Airport
Cost Per Couple for the proposed tour:
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||S. Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Shimla||Sukh Sagar/Similar||Woodrina/Anchal Regency||Snow Lotus/Sukh Sagar Regency ( Pure veg)/Rock castle/Silverine||Shimla Havens/Golden Fern|
|Manali||Surya International/Jupiter/Apna Cottage/Angel Inn/ Sarthak Resort||Prini Palace/Utopia/MP Residency ( Pure veg) / A Star Regency||Manali Grand/Rohatang heights/Snow Peaks/ Sarthak Regency/Royal Park/Ashapuri Residency
|Allure Grand/ Orchard Greens & Spa/
White Stone Cottage
|Shagun/Mandrin Square/Palm Dale (Pure veg)||Swan /ANA Clarks inn / Mandarin||Valvet Clareks/Regenta Almidia/Aloft/Royal Park|
- Transportation by Desire/Etios for the entire tour
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
Honey Moon Inclusion :
- Honeymoon Cake on arrival
- Flower Decoration Once during the stay
- Candle light Dinner once during the stay
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Prices valid from 15th April to 15th July 2020
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check In / Check out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.