Krabi (2N) Pattaya (2N) Bangkok (2N)
With white sand beaches, thriving nightlife, opulent royal palaces, gilded temples and modern skylines, Thailand offers something for everyone. Enjoy the sand between your toes and the sacred streets of this beautiful nation with our curated package that will take you the vibrant Thai capital, Bangkok and the idyllic seaside resort of Pattaya.
Day 1 (Krabi)
On arrival in Thailand, transfer by flight (on your own) to Krabi. On arrival in Krabi, rest of day is free to explore the quaint town of Krabi on your own.
Day 2 (Krabi)
Post Breakfast, transfer to Krabi Pier for an exciting trip to 4 Island of Krabi. Our first stop will be Pranang Beach. Secluded peninsular, inaccessible by car. Just a short walk away is a Princess Cave with decorative spirit house. Free time for sun-bathing, swimming, photography, exploring. Then we move to Tup Island. Exotic tropical island, ideal for easy snorkelling and exploring on foot. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway joining the neighbouring island. Our 3rd Stop is Chicken Island which is a Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life.
4th Stop is Poda Island. Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach. Lunch at the beach and break.
Note: National Park Fees of THB 400 (to be paid locally)
Day 3 (Pattaya)
On arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to the picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Enroute we visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo. Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own exploring the neighbourhood.
Day 4 (Pattaya)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs. Or you could sip cocktails and soak up some sun. Return to Pattaya at the end of the evening and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 (Bangkok)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. Today you will take a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world-renowned centre for gems and jewellery. You will also visit one of Bangkok’s many floating markets. Enjoy a drink of coconut water and savour traditional Thai food cooked fresh on a floating kitchen. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 6 (Bangkok)
After breakfast at the hotel you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores. Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 7 (Bangkok)
Enjoy your last day in Thailand before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- Accommodation in 3* & 4*
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Krabi
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo via BKK Airport to Pattaya
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on SIC
- Interhotel Transfers
- Return Airport Transfers
- Krabi 4 Island Tour by Long Tail Boat (National Park Fees of THB 400 to be paid on spot)
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Air fare/ Train fare/ Visa fees/ Monument entry fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Package Rates are not valid from 20th December to 5th Jan. Additional Surcharge will be applicable during this period
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.