Vancouver (2N) Kamloops (1N) Jasper (1N) Banff (1N) Calgary (1N)
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Day 1 (Vancouver)
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colourful downtown neighbourhoods to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! Your pick up will be done by our airport representative (Baggage claim for Domestic passengers). Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm. Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary schedules for today.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm
Drive towards the city. On the way see the Sea Wall in Vancouver. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40”) tall.
Later enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. On the way back to the hotel, enjoy Vancouver by the night. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Vancouver)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Experience the city tour of Vancouver. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives – Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Kamloops)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast Proceed to Outlet Mall for shopping. After lunch drive towards Kamloops. Enjoy the evening at the visit to a winery. Dinner at an Indian restaurant in Kamloops and proceed to Sun Peaks Resort for an overnight stay.
Day 4 (Jasper)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast. Free time to explore the resort on own (passengers can enjoy Horse carriage rides, hiking trails, Sun peaks Village shopping etc. on own) Drive towards Jasper. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper.
Day 5 (Banff)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way photoshop at Athabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Then experience the awesome Glacier Skywalk. After Lunch on own drive towards Lake Louise. Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in that fresh mountain air. Drive towards Banff. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Check In hotel and overnight stay at Banff (Canmore)
Day 6 (Calgary)
After breakfast proceed to Banff. Visit Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird’s eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks. Drive through the Minnewanka Loop, Surprise corner and Bow Falls. After lunch on own proceed to Calgary. After the Orientation tour of Calgary. Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner. Overnight stay at Calgary.
Day 7 (Calgary)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
- All Hotels
- Airport Transfers On Private Basis From Vancouver Airport. Drop Off From Calgary Hotel Will Be Via Hotel Shuttle. If The Shuttle Is Not Operating, Passengers Will Have To Pay Cab Fare On Own.
- 6 Dinners At Indian Restaurant (Choice Of Veg, Non-Veg & Jain)
- 6 Breakfasts At The Hotel
- Tour Director (Will Meet At 6 Pm On Day 1 & Be With The Group Till End Of Day 7 On The West) & A Different Tour Director On The East From Day 7 To End Of Day 12).
- Tour Will Be Conducted In A 55 Seater/22 Seater/15 Seater/Van/Sedan Based On The Number Of People Signed For The Tour
- Wifi At Hotels
- * Note for Booking Flight: Arrival will be on Saturday in Vancouver & Departure will be from Calgary on
- Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40”) tall)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- City Tour of Vancouver
- Seawall in Vancouver
- Shannon Falls
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ride Whistler
- Winery Visit
- Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
- Glacier Skywalk
- Lake Louise Chateau
- Banff Gondola & Sulphur Mountain
- Minnewanka Loop
- Bow Falls
- Surprise Corner
- Domestic Flights Arriving Into Vancouver & Departing Out Of Calgary
- Visa & Processing Fees
- Mandatory Tips ($3 Per Person Per Day) To Be Given To The Tour Director For The Driver. This Cannot Be Pre-Paid.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.