Day 1 (BERLIN)
Welcome to Berlin! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting for transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. You have the rest of the day free to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Day 2 (BERLIN)
Ease your way into the local culture with a guided tour of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. You will visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. You will continue your tour with visits to the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum that throw light on the history of the city. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 3 (Prague)
We journey through forests toward Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany. You will have time to explore the city’s impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops. Later, you will depart for the Czech Republic.
In the afternoon, we provide a transfer to the Old Town Square, the perfect place to be acquainted with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
Day 4 (Prague)
Today you will take a tour of Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include all of the city’s attractions. During the visit you will walk through the Prague Castle (admission included and take a cruise on the beautiful Moldova River. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city and enjoy some time off in the historical city center where and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian). Return to hotel.
Day 5 (Prague)
Enjoy your last breakfast in lovely Prague before departing for the airport for your onward journey.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague.
- City tour in : Berlin, Prague.
- Evening Transfer: Kantstrasse area in Berlin.
- Ticket admission: Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.