Prague (2N) Frankfurt (1N) Amsterdam (2N)
Day 1 (Prague)
Welcome to Prague! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. In the evening, we provide a transfer to the Old Town Square, the perfect place to be acquainted with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
Day 2 (Prague)
Today you will take a tour of Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include all of the city’s attractions. During the visit you will walk through the Prague Castle (admission included) and take a cruise on the beautiful Moldova River. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city and enjoy some time off in the historical city center with an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian).
Day 3 (Frankfurt)
You will leave Czech Republic today for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, visit Lauf An Der Pegnitz, a picturesque little village known across the world for its pretty Market Square and Castle. You will then continue to Wurzburg, with time for lunch and the chance to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Your journey continues to Frankfurt. Explore the historic centre and choose your favourite restaurant to dine in from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, and so on.
Day 4 (Amsterdam)
Enjoy a cruise on the River Rhine between the villages of Rudesheim and St Goar, undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque stretch. You will then travel to Cologne, a city which stands out for its immense Gothic Cathedral. Then on to the Netherland! You will arrive in Amsterdam at the end of the day with the evening free for you to explore the city.
Day 5 (Amsterdam)
You have an exciting day ahead of you today. You will visit ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its green wooden houses. Continue to the picturesque fishing village of VOLENDAM and then on to MARKEN, an island connected to the mainland by a fixed dike with houses was built on stilts.
In the afternoon head out for a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and witness the fascinating technique of diamond cutting.
Day 6 (Amsterdam)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, marking the end of our services, and head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Cruise on the Rhine, I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam.
- City tour in : Prague, Amsterdam.
- Evening Transfer: Old Town Square in Prague, Rembrandplein in Amsterdam.
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle, Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.