Day 1: Phnompenh Arrival
Welcome to Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia.
Upon arrival at airport, you will be met with our friendly guide and transfer to visit Royal Palace, the incredible solid silver-floored Silver Pagoda is the pagoda which in the Royal Palace campus, where have thousands of silver tiles on the floor of pagoda and have the biggest golden Buddha statue. Silver Pagoda is in the Royal Palace Compound made of 5000 silver tiles. Raung Damrei Museum. Shopping at Central Market is one of the largest and busiest markets in Phnom Penh. Located in the heart of the city, the market was built in 1937 by the French.
PM: After lunch, you will transfer to visit Toul Sleng (S-21) which was once a Tuol Svay Prey High School is now a frightening reminder of the horrors of Pol Pot regime. The school was used as a torture chamber and it was believed that 16,000 people died there. Continue to visit Independent Monument: the Naga (total 100) or snake motif is one, which can be seen in historic, cultural and modern-day. New built bronze statue of Late king father Norodom Sihanouk, it is built to memorizing the first anniversary of his death.
Proceed to Naga Casino Entertainment to try your lucky there and enjoy shopping duty free at the underground floor.
Overnight in Phnom Penh, at your selected hotel.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap by private overland transfer (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
AM: We will depart from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap agate way of Angkor Wat temple. Approximately, you will need to spend around 06 hours which cross 03 provinces Kandal, Kampong Cham and Kampong Thom.
01-07 Pax: Transfer by public bus (SIC) without guide & Lunch on own arrangement.
08 pax up: Transfer by private coach with guide. On the way, you will be stopped at Skun, Spider Ville, the vending of fried spiders as a specialty snack is a popular attraction for tourists passing through this town. Another stop will be at Kompong Kdei Ancient Bridge – was known as its original name “Spean Preah Toeus” which means “The Bridge of indication” in Khmer language. Kompong Kdei Bridge was built by Jayavarman 7th in Angkor period about 1000 years ago.
Upon arrival in Siem Reap, lunch in local restaurant.
Day 3: Angkor Wat Tour (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
AM: Enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel the wonders of the eerie Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Elephants terrace and terrace of Leper King. Before lunch, visit Ta Prohm Temple unlike most of the other Angkor temples, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples with visitors..
PM: Visit the famous Angkor Wat, built for king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center—first Hindu, then Buddhist—since its foundation. Experience super sunset view at Angkor Wat.
Overnight in Siem Reap, at your selected hotel.
Visitor Code of Conduct for Temple Visit:
Dress Code: Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and showing the bare shoulders are prohibited in scared places. Respectful dress is strongly encouraged in Angkor.
Smoking Cigarettes inside the temple are prohibited.
The Bakan Tower (Central Tower) of Angkor Wat Temple always closes on the Buddhist Sabath Days; the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).You cannot climb up the tower.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel.
Enjoy your final day in Cambodia by exploring Siem Reap on your own. We will transfer you to the airport for your flight back home, wishing you bon voyage and hoping that you enjoyed your journey with us! End of Service!
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
|Samnang Laor Hotel||Phnompenh||3*||Superior||www.samnanglaorhotel.com|
|PALACE GATE HOTEL||Phnompenh||5*||www.palacegatepp.com|
|DINATA ANGKOR BOUTIQUE||Siemreap||3*||www.dinataangkor.com|
|SOMADEVI ANGKOR RESORT & SPA||Siemreap||4*||Superior||www.somadeviangkor.com|
|LOTUS BLANC RESORT||Siemreap||5*||Deluxe||www.lotusblancresort.com|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam visa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Surcharge on Indian Meal in PNH only:
- Indian meal = USD 3/pax/meal
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Dec’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotels shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge